annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

Please Santa

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Dec 4, 15 3:39 AM
The thing I would like from BF/MC for Christmas is "that which cannot be mentioned".

In Oscar Wilde's play "The Importance of being Earnest" the unmentionable word is "A handbag!". I am sure you substitute your own word for your Christmas wishlist.

Re:Please Santa

[Post New]by Verybadtrip33 on Dec 4, 15 4:30 AM
I couldn't agree more, Annieliz, this is my major wish concerning the game, and the forum, I studied this play when at the university in Paris, and I didn't remember this part about the "handbag", but i love Oscar Wilde and his wit, he would find a way of naming what we can't name I'm sure
Happy gaming and happy christmas holidays soon, you know in France in spite of all that happened this year life goes on, and we'll do more than survive, WE SHALL LIVE AND OVERCOME...............

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Dec 4, 15 5:48 AM
Without wanting to stray off subjects too much, it is when Lady Bracknell discovers Jack's origins (i.e. found in a handbag on the Victoria line).

One of the good things about this game is that it brings together people from all parts of the world, with different lifestyles and beliefs. We realise that we have so much in common rather than our differences.

Edited on 12/04/2015 at 5:58:36 AM PST

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Dec 4, 15 11:31 AM
Pretty please. Am so tired of being hit by "waves" as I wade into the ocean desperately searching for signs of friendly ocean life.

Go to: