Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

Searching for Tree Friends (PC)

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 4, 15 5:40 AM
Just like the title says, I am searching for tree friends. I have so many of those pink gift boxes that I want to give them away. If you have a Christmas room, let me send you a gift. We don't have to gift the "normal" way, just let me send you my pink boxes. I don't care what level you are as long as you have a Christmas room and I can send out pink boxes. Let me shower you with Gifts from a Friend.

We don't have to remain friends when the event is over. We can both go our separate ways after that with no hard feelings. I really just want to get rid of those pink boxes. I posted in another thread but I figured I'd make a new one for those who just want to gift via the tree. So if you are up to getting free gifts daily, add me.

Rahia

Please, let me send you gifts.

ETA: I think 150 (give or take) is good for me. I didn't realize there would be so many!

Edited on 12/04/2015 at 6:32:55 PM PST

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

Re:Searching for Tree Friends

[Post New]by sandy510 on Dec 4, 15 6:10 AM
I have just befriend you and you are showing up in my game but you are not showing up with a friend place in being able to gift. I am wondering what is going on? I will be showing up as Sandy510, but my avatar is Sammy5

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

Re:Searching for Tree Friends

[Post New]by napoeon on Dec 4, 15 6:14 AM
Sent you a friend request Rahia
.....will send back gift boxes !!!!!!

Have fun!!!!

Alexandr@ })j({

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

Re:Searching for Tree Friends (PC)

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 4, 15 6:21 AM
Sandy510, I accepted your friend request and was able to send you a gift box under the tree. You will probably have to wait a bit since you sent the request. It might work a bit like "normal" gifting. You can't send until the friend accepts and for a few minutes after. I hope that helps.

napoeon, woohoo. I'll be back in game in a few minutes. I have to do some minor house cleaning. *coughs* I've been lazy!

Dazyz
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Dazyz on Dec 4, 15 6:33 AM
Hi, Rahia.

I, too, am searching for Tree Friends with over 900 gift boxes to give away before Christmas. My Friend Code is XXXXXX and I look forward to exchanging gifts with you under the Tree. Happy Holidays, fellow fishies.

Dazyz

Edited on 12/05/2015 at 12:21:39 AM PST

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Dec 4, 15 7:06 AM
it is strange; when they had no use for these gift boxes I had thousands in storage. Yet, now they are usable, the number is around 600 - I think somebody has been stealing my stuff while it was moldering in the crypt

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

Searching for Tree Friends (PC)

[Post New]by deeziner on Dec 4, 15 7:14 AM
Rahia wrote:

We don't have to remain friends when the event is over. We can both go our separate ways after that with no hard feelings. I really just want to get rid of those pink boxes. I posted in another thread but I figured I'd make a new one for those who just want to gift via the tree. So if you are up to getting free gifts daily, add me.

This is the most hilarious (twisted? ) friends with benefits invitation I have read in about ...um...forever.

I'm tellin' you Rahia..if I were playin' PC (that's personal computer, not politically correct) I'd message you ina heartbeat...

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 4, 15 7:19 AM
Dazyz, I'll add you when I go back in game.

chris, I have a ton of those gift boxes. It seems to be what the HOS in my game drop the most. I used to curse them but now it's all good. Free gifts to all!

deeziner, I figured someone would get a chuckle or two out of that. It's a shame, really.

I'd like to say thank you to the overwhelming response to this. I gained nearly 30 friends since posting this! Thank you for letting me give you my pink boxes!

Dinah6
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by Dinah6 on Dec 4, 15 7:21 AM
Rahia,
I am sending you a PM with my ID.

Dinah

MaryLiLamb
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by MaryLiLamb on Dec 4, 15 7:44 AM
Rahia, I sent you an invite.

Dazyz, I sent you an invite also, if that's okay.

Edited on 12/04/2015 at 7:44:56 AM PST

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 4, 15 8:11 AM
Wow, where are all of you coming from? I hit the 100 mark and I'm amazed.

Note: Please if you are there for just the tree gifts don't send normal gifts. I have a lot of people I am stamp swapping with. If, however, you would like to remain friends after the event please PM whether or not it is okay to add you to my alt games so I can at least return the gifts in a timely manner. Thank you once again to all of you for letting me send you my pink boxes! (is blue not pink, I know)

Edited on 12/04/2015 at 8:12:17 AM PST

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Dec 4, 15 8:16 AM
Please may I add you? A lot of my friends don't have their Christmas room done and I am standing at 99/100 in my main game to be a reindeer! A bit less but in the late 90s for my next two games; I am so disappointed!

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 4, 15 8:25 AM
Feel free to add me cynththemoler. This is what prompted me to do this. Well that and nearly 2k pink boxes. I figure I can handle 100-110 before I start seeing a dent in those pink things. (I say 110 because there are 10 of my friends currently on break or down with personal issues that I just won't/can't delete.)

Dazyz
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Dazyz on Dec 4, 15 8:40 AM
WOW, Fishies!

Thank you very much for responding to my earlier post:

Dazyz wrote:Hi, Rahia.

I, too, am searching for Tree Friends with over 900 gift boxes to give away before Christmas. My Friend Code is XXXXXX and I look forward to exchanging gifts with you under the Tree. Happy Holidays, fellow fishies.

Dazyz

Your response has been overwhelming and I am so appreciative of your consideration and your kindness.

May you all find yourselves truly blessed this holiday season.

Thanks again!
Dazyz

Edited on 12/05/2015 at 12:17:07 AM PST

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 4, 15 8:59 AM
I'm amazed. I mean I'm truly amazed! I never knew there were so many who would let me give my pink boxes to them. Thank you to all. I have close to 120 friends now. I'm not sure where I should make the cut off point but gosh, gee.. let's live dangerously. If you get in before I go to bed tonight. You survive! I'm only kidding. It seems to be tapering off now so all is good.

I don't know how I'll return all the 'normal' gifts that have been sent my way as well. I shall find a way though. Don't worry, I keep track so if I don't get to you today, I will get to you tomorrow.

Blessings to all my friends, new and old.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 4, 15 9:36 AM
Jump in the water is warm.....i have 289 now.........the sky is the limit......and I do recignize that once the pink box giving quells alot of the addons will abort....LOL eazypeezy and copacetic too boot.....cheers **D**

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Dec 4, 15 10:09 AM
Rahia wrote:Feel free to add me cynththemoler. This is what prompted me to do this. Well that and nearly 2k pink boxes. I figure I can handle 100-110 before I start seeing a dent in those pink things. (I say 110 because there are 10 of my friends currently on break or down with personal issues that I just won't/can't delete.)

Thank you, I have send a request; I too have plenty in my Forest Fairy game but too many friends haven't their Christmas room done but they are still playing, can't understand it!

ETA delete me when you want to

Edited on 12/04/2015 at 10:10:54 AM PST

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 4, 15 10:17 AM
Haha, now I know your secret General! You are the King of friends! How do you do it?

It's a good thing I have three games. Hopefully no one will feel neglected while I send out my pink boxes.

cynththemoler, I'll keep ya until I run out of pink boxes or the event ends, whichever comes first. I also have a good number without rooms and I know they play. Ah well, it is just one of those great Castle mysteries.

Cheers!

lady566
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by lady566 on Dec 4, 15 10:52 AM
Already friends with Rahia, but also looking for tree friends. My id is 253344. Would love to leave gift boxes and no gifts expected. Thanks!

jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by jaximoto on Dec 4, 15 11:33 AM
I am also looking to add some Tree friends to give away I play on iPad so please PM me if interested.

Jaximoto

ETA Oops! Just noticed the PC on this thread, I'll just go on over to where my peeps are now....

Edited on 12/04/2015 at 11:42:53 AM PST

Go to: