General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

2 @Wl Moi P()s$e....ie,to all of my friends**D@NgeR**

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 4, 15 8:01 AM
I have accepted now this am........47 new friends...due to the need for folks to be able to facilitate their PINK BOX situation...........no worries.......all I ask for is patience....I have a long running gift list i maintain...rt. now I am 300 in the rears.......meaning new folks to it are a bit delayed at times receiving gifts rt. away......so DO NOT BE DISMAYED or put off by days of no gifts from **D@NgeR**.......I have done the 2 possible rounds of tree boxes to my friends......and have 210 towards that achievement of 1000 for that momma santa....YOU all WANT......me too,.......but cutting to the chase......I take down my gift list every other month for a month..........my regular friends know this....so just letting the recent folks I just added the down low............JUST TO CATCH UP..........so I do gift 15 possible and all 15........every day rain shine hell or high water....without ?.....so no ? back to me and no hurt feelers either.........PLease i have heard all of it.........I decline NO ONE.......unless YOU decline ME first......that is just me.....but my decline bin is 0......and i won't have one in it...LOL just me but I dig the game I am very fair and I have been treated the same by all and every person whom has adroned this game with their personality.....happy holidays and cheers **D@NgeR** out

Edited on 12/04/2015 at 10:25:16 AM PST

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

Re:2 @Wl Moi P()s$e....ie,to all of my friends

[Post New]by wishtar on Dec 4, 15 8:20 AM
Ok, help me out I'm totally confuzzled now by this dang time change. Yesterday it let me gift during the day and then again after 7pm. Now today it won't let me gift so I am wondering how I can gift 2x day? What the heck? If you,Danger my friend have this info, please pass it on!!!!

Thanks
Eliana

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 4, 15 8:26 AM
wishtar wrote:Ok, help me out I'm totally confuzzled now by this dang time change. Yesterday it let me gift during the day and then again after 7pm. Now today it won't let me gift so I am wondering how I can gift 2x day? What the heck? If you,Danger my friend have this info, please pass it on!!!!

Thanks
Eliana

Yesterday the event started and pink box day was on.....then the game day changed and the game day ment you could pink box again........and now we are caught up so until the game day happens your stuck with giving more pink boxes till either you get more friends or your new game day happens .......because you can only give 1 box per friend per day......so add more friends......or.....wait till your game day changes....
cheers **D@NgeR** out

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on Dec 4, 15 8:29 AM
ok, just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazier!. LOL Its one of my favorite things to dao, putting those gifts under the tree! Fine, I'll be patient!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Re:2 @Wl Moi P()s$e....ie,to all of my friends**D@NgeR**

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 4, 15 10:26 AM
New additions please read the top post....cheers **D** out

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

Re:2 @Wl Moi P()s$e....ie,to all of my friends**D@NgeR**

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 4, 15 10:34 AM
You know I'm patient, D@nger, dear. I might have to do what you do with all the new additions to my friends list. Keep giving and I'll keep sending. Well when I see your wish list.

Never change, dear!

Go to: