wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

Trophies

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Dec 4, 15 9:51 AM
I am down to 2 Achievement, one being having received all other Achievements. The only other Achievement is finding Trophies. Where are the Trophies.

amgood49
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Trophies

[Post New]by amgood49 on Dec 5, 15 1:35 PM
I to have the same as you, so I went back in and replayed the game under a different name. seems to be a glitch In the game for this award, the trophies are the artifacts you find if you look under a new name you will see 16 of them to get then if you go to artifacts you need 16. each time I got an artifact I would check the trophy count its the same, just not giving you credit for two of them for some reason.

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Dec 6, 15 1:35 PM
That is sooooo frustrating!!!! I just replayed the game to see if I missed any trophies and I have not, but it still says I am missing 2. So, I should have played under another name??? But the "kill nomads" levels are giving me carpal tunnel....hmmm, guess I'll just let this go and know it is a glitch.

Unfortunate! Really enjoyed this game.

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Dec 6, 15 2:02 PM
I'm glad I checked here, I couldn't figure out where those two trophies could be when the rest of them were required to finish the levels. What a stupid glitch.

[Post New]by Lcjrvs13 on Dec 7, 15 3:34 AM
I think the last two trophies are available in building the great wall of china 2 platinum edition

mdme
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by mdme on Dec 7, 15 8:33 AM
I've seen youtube videos of levels 41-50. I think the remaining trophies are in these levels, but they weren't included in this version of the game.

How can we get all 50 levels of the game?

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Dec 7, 15 12:59 PM
I guess BFG decided it wasn't worth offering the Platinum Edition, it's available elsewhere, but I can't imagine it's worth double the cost just for 10 extra levels.

Feckles
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Feckles on Dec 8, 15 10:43 AM

Edited on 12/09/2015 at 4:15:11 PM PST

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Dec 8, 15 1:02 PM

Edited on 12/09/2015 at 4:11:21 PM PST

Feckles
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Feckles on Dec 8, 15 2:31 PM

Edited on 12/09/2015 at 4:12:08 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 9, 15 4:17 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback here. I can confirm that the version of the game offered on our site does not include some of the levels that have been mentioned here. While we're unable to promise any changes to our version of the game, I assure you that your feedback will be passed along to the appropratiate team.

Thank you for your understanding, and we hope you still enjoy the content that's currently available.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by CatskillHiker on Dec 13, 15 8:30 AM
This was a VERY bad choice on the part of BFG and the developer. Including the two trophies you can not get in this version in the achievements is unacceptable. I thought I had completed the game but now am left with the feeling that I didn't quite get to the end! This is frustrating since BFG did not mention this when I purchased the game and should have know their loyal customers would be upset.

[Post New]by kemimich on Mar 15, 16 7:43 PM
This game was my first purchase from Big Fish and I think it is wrong of Big Fish to sell an incomplete game. No where in the information prior to purchase did it mention that this game is limited to only 40 levels and that you won't be able to actually complete this game by completing all achievements. I will not buy another game from Big Fish. I also do not think a reply from Big Fish stating that these comments are being passed on to others at Big Fish to "see what they can do" is acceptable.

Edited on 03/15/2016 at 7:48:54 PM PST

Go to: