CaribouLou
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Level 72 Seoul

[Post New]by CaribouLou on Dec 4, 15 8:32 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions for Level 72 Seoul? Do I need to use Boosts?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Level 72 Seoul

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 10, 15 2:46 PM
Hi CaribouLou,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Seoul, Level 72.

You can definitely get through this level without having to purchase any extra boosts. What I found helped was to focus on the two rows of chained gummies towards the bottom of the board. Keep in mind though that once the most bottom layer of chained gummies are free, you will have to work fast so that the desert tiles don't completely take over. I found that I was able to take care of the desert tiles along with the chained gummies by creating line crushes. If you are able to make a Lightning Bolt Boost to swap with a line crush, even better! This will clear out many of the desert tiles and chained gummies and add to the score level requirement. Once those obstacles are taken care of, you can focus on fulfilling the score level requirement and collecting the blue hat requirement.

Moving forward, we ask that players with specific city level questions, post in that particular thread. I'll include a link below to the main city directory as well as the one for Seoul. This will help to keep the forums a little more organized since there are so many cities to explore.

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND HINTS

Seoul - Level Help

If you find that you are still having issues with this level, feel free to contact our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: