cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:heyyyyyyyyyyy

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 18, 08 1:23 PM
turski, welcome to the Fish Pond. There are several threads in the game forum and you might find your answer in one of them. Click on the All Game Forums tab above. Look for your game's name in the listing for A's. Click on the game name. Check the threads to see if your answer is there. If not, create a new discussion within the game forum so it is tied to the game forum. People who play this game are more apt to see your question if the game name appears when it's posted.
...Sorry I can't help ... I haven't played this game. Good Luck

[Post New]by shaymin12321 on Nov 10, 08 10:12 PM
you have to talk to ulric and he loves sonnets so you have to go to seri desert and go in seri talk to a girl in the room on the left and she likes someone but somebody else is marring him stop them from marring by buying a rope for 50 bucks and go to i think gravel pass and find a chicken egg there give it to the king of seri and u get a sonnet give it to ulric and u can go in and find the love nymph

[Post New]by shrlydnne51 on Aug 9, 10 6:43 AM
how do i get to seri desert please help me

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 9, 10 9:28 PM
It's a bit complex. Walk east from Thais and enter the Graystone pass. Keep going east and enter the cave. Inside the cave, go north up the stairs and then west. On the next map keep going southwest, go up 2 sets of steps and exit. Then go east and you're in Seri Desert.

Go to: