deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

Amusing Anecdotes and Random Thoughts

[Post New]by deeziner on Dec 5, 15 7:11 AM
Some version of this thread must exist many times here in forums....a small place where we can share those hilarious (EVIL?) Thoughts that roll through our head as we do our rounds...maybe a place to share an anecdote that amused (ENRAGED?) us among those who REALLY understand. (Yeah, instead of the blank eyed, head nod you get from family members feigning interest... )

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Amusing Anecdotes and Random Thoughts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 5, 15 7:14 AM
Don't know if this hilarious but it is for me. When they changed the crypt they were asking for a **** willow. I kept looking for a cushy pillow and couldn't find it. Had to use a hint to find out what it was. I had never heard of **** willow beforehand !

ETA: I guess **** is a bad word, hehehe!

Edited on 12/05/2015 at 7:15:31 AM PST

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

[Post New]by deeziner on Dec 5, 15 7:18 AM
Random Thought ....

My Snowman is a pagan. He had the nerve to show his "tell" in the chapel...THE CHAPEL....and since he had a track record of 2/2 gold ...of course I fed him. He lied!!!! In the chapel!!! I think I heard him snicker when nothing but rust hit the floor...What a heathen...melt Frosty, MMEEEEEEELLLLTTTTT.

LOL Jackie...cushy pillow...you must have looked for a long time.....

Edited on 12/05/2015 at 7:21:41 AM PST

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Dec 5, 15 8:36 AM
SPOILER ALERT

When I started playing, I was amused by the Knight always professing his love for Annabelle and begging us to help him find things to court her with. He was so desperate I thought he must be getting the cold shoulder and didn't stand a chance in Hades but humored him, of course.

Next I know he and the fair lady were getting married. She wasn't as indifferent as she appeared. Who'd have thunk it? Not me. I was certain she was going to shoot him down and friend zone him. Well... well... well...

2nd SPOILER ALERT (if you've only made it that far, might not want to read on)

Now she's pining away for him. (No, don't tell me how that turns out. I want to find out for myself.)

Edited on 12/05/2015 at 8:37:42 AM PST

Gingerlily
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Gingerlily on Dec 5, 15 9:40 AM
I always think Annabel is freezing on the loading screen. They have snowflakes all round and she is still in a short sleeved dress with a low neck. Give the poor girl a cloak and a scarf for goodness sake! or she'll turn as blue as her dress....

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Dec 5, 15 9:46 AM
When the morphing de jur is too close to something else and you end up for 1 not retreiving the morph and 2 going into something else and having to pop back in to see it remorph in the same spot and 3 it all starts again.......I hit eject to a CASTLE far away when that is going on.....LOL **D** out

[Post New]by walkingstar on Dec 5, 15 11:06 AM
Jackie That Is Hilarious! Some OLDER Friends of my family named their daughter that! No Joke. It's Strange that Words which used to be normal & beautiful are now considered "Dirty." I Have 2 friends whose name's are G-Y. A happy word lovely word. If I tried to spell their proper name on forum I bet it wouldn't go thru. Merry Christmas To All. This is One weird world we live in! Qatwar

[Post New]by walkingstar on Dec 5, 15 11:09 AM
& My P.C. Just Did One Weird thing!!! Q@W

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 5, 15 11:56 AM
Have no idea what G-Y stands for! English is not my first language so can you give me an idea?

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Dec 5, 15 12:05 PM
Gay Jackie. My daughter and I met up with a lady a few years ago walking home in the snow we got chatting and she told me her name was Gay. When we got home my daughter asked me why the lady had told me she was a le*b**n!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 5, 15 12:08 PM
Oh, should have thought about that as my son is gay but it never occurred to me go figure! I definitely would not like to have that name, LOL!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Amusing Anecdotes and Random Thoughts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 5, 15 8:24 PM
deeziner wrote:Yeah, instead of the blank eyed, head nod you get from family members feigning interest... )

MUHAHAHA.................You get that too?

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

[Post New]by deeziner on Dec 6, 15 2:09 PM
Random Thought....

Went to play at the Dice Table and realized Santa might want to slip a notch on his belt buckle....he seems rather "stuffed" behind that table..

No body-shaming intended in the making of this post...

gjm1
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by gjm1 on Dec 20, 15 7:53 AM
jackie, every time i do that hos i think of you and it cracks me up. thanks for the laughs!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 20, 15 1:20 PM
gjm1 wrote:jackie, every time i do that hos i think of you and it cracks me up. thanks for the laughs!

Glad I could make someone laugh! I'm still laughing myself every time too!

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Dec 20, 15 2:16 PM
Now I am going to laugh every time I do that HOS, and I probably will look for the "Cushy Pillow" instead! Those plants grew wild just a few yards from my house on the river bank where I grew up. They made really nice looking cut flowers in large vases. But now, I'm going to think of them as cushy pillows, especially since the computer thinks that the plants real name is dirty. Boy is that vase of cushy pillows going to look strange. Thank you Jackie for the mind pictures and laughs.

[Post New]by lilredhood on Dec 21, 15 8:36 PM
I always wonder about all the shoes and boots that we seam to be collecting. We only find one of each. is it the right shoe or the left shoe? I am always trying to line them up in pairs and wonder if i can make them be mates.

Gingerlily
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Gingerlily on Dec 22, 15 10:04 AM
Every time I play the Griffen Stall I am afraid I am going to get my fingers pecked. That bird has a wicked sharp beak, and some of the items are worryingly close to it....

Go to: