Why the puzzle pieces?

[Post New]by Photonflare on Dec 5, 15 1:48 PM
I wonder why we're supposed to gather the 36 puzzle pieces throughout the game? I can't find anywhere I can use these. I thought I would find i puzzle in the bonus section of the game, but I didn't.

MLC60
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:Why the puzzle pieces?

[Post New]by MLC60 on Dec 5, 15 5:26 PM
I wondered the same thing. I feel cheated.

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Dec 5, 15 7:03 PM
There is indeed an area in the bonus content. Go to the bonus content, if you click around you will come across sections showing you achievements, collectibles, concept art, etc. The puzzle pieces are found there as well. There are 3 puzzles you put together.

If you aren't able to find them, look in the middle, on the table. It's called Screensaver

Edited on 12/05/2015 at 9:02:00 PM PST

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on Dec 8, 15 11:55 AM
Thanks. Figured it out. I still feel a bit cheated though. I don't find any way to go back into the game to find the 3 pieces I missed, so can't do all the puzzles. Bummer. Still, cool game.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 9, 15 3:48 PM
You MIGHT be able to go back and pick up your missing pieces by restarting the main game but using the same profile......but DON'T reset the game or put in a new profile.

I just did that to check.....and the game let me do that, AND all my achievements and collectibles are still there.
I cannot say for certain, as I found all the jigsaw pieces and completed all three puzzles in the "screensaver" section.

My map doesn't show any jigsaw pieces this time around.....but, I think I was able to go back to an area while still playing the game and get the jigsaw piece....
but, my memory, is a little fershpooket lately, so....I am sorry, I cannot say for certain that you can get them all without replaying the game....but, the game won't take away your achievements this way., that I am certain of...because I just looked at them now.

[Post New]by Absanfran on Dec 20, 15 11:31 PM
I can't figure out how to put the puzzles together. I have all the pieces but nothing I do allows me to rotate them so they are right side up. I've tried the arrows but no luck. I'm sure I'm missing something simple.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Dec 22, 15 1:18 PM
Absanfran wrote:I can't figure out how to put the puzzles together. I have all the pieces but nothing I do allows me to rotate them so they are right side up. I've tried the arrows but no luck. I'm sure I'm missing something simple.

Okay, there are four arrows at the bottom. The middle two moves you from puzzle to puzzle. The outer two are curved and you need to bring the puzzle piece over top of them, then click on it, in order to rotate the piece.

HTH!

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Dec 26, 15 3:07 PM
There's one puzzle piece in the park that I can't find. I checked the strategy guide, and still can't find it.

Some of these pieces are basically invisible. What an annoyance.

christina1533
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by christina1533 on Dec 29, 15 11:08 AM
cat52 wrote:
Absanfran wrote:I can't figure out how to put the puzzles together. I have all the pieces but nothing I do allows me to rotate them so they are right side up. I've tried the arrows but no luck. I'm sure I'm missing something simple.

Okay, there are four arrows at the bottom. The middle two moves you from puzzle to puzzle. The outer two are curved and you need to bring the puzzle piece over top of them, then click on it, in order to rotate the piece.

HTH!

Thank you for posting this! That was not intuitive at all. This was a great, cute game, but I feel like it could have used some work on the UX side of it all.

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Jan 1, 16 2:46 PM
Fletcher here and just like Valkara, no matter how many times I searched I couldn't find that ding-dong "Puzzle" piece even with the Strategy Guide. Could one of you kind Friends who have finished this delightful game help us out here?

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Jan 19, 16 1:20 AM
I had a little trouble finding all the pieces, too, but resorted to the brute force search method - that is, I slowly ran the cursor all over the screen, left to right, top to bottom, focusing on it and not what was underneath it, until it turned into a hand. That worked for me, but darned if I can remember where all the pieces were placed. I hope you all have found those elusive buggers by now. If I play this game again I'll try to map out where the pieces were but, beware, the placement may be randomly generated!

Go to: