prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Blog WALKTHROUGH for 1912: Titanic Mystery

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 1, 09 4:07 PM
Hi Everyone! The full walkthrough is up for this game on the Big Fish Blog!

Please click on the following link to access it directly:

Blog Walkthrough for 1912: Titanic Mystery

Edited on 11/02/2009 at 11:12:01 AM PST

mec11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Blog WALKTHROUGH for 1912: Titanic Mystery

[Post New]by mec11 on Nov 1, 09 6:10 PM
When I click on the site for the walkthrough, it won't go to the site. What is wrong??

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Nov 1, 09 11:32 PM
The link isn't active. Until one of the mods notices & fixes it, just copy & paste it into your browser bar.

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Nov 2, 09 11:12 AM
Hi Everyone,

I went ahead and added a link to Prpldva's post so you all can click on the text and go directly to the walkthrough on the Big Fish Blog.

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by tattoonan on Nov 8, 09 11:06 AM
I have a problem with this game, I don't know if anyone else has the same. Twice the screen has stopped activity after I've found all the items and solved the puzzle, right after the puzzle is solved. No box comes up to click on to move on and even when I close the game and return it is still stuck. The first time was early on in the game on the deck where the lifeboats are so I just restarted the game and made sure I didn't pick that place first again, but the second is several levels on, in the gymnasium and I'm reluctant to start over again as if it has happened twice it can happen a third/fourth/fifth time etc.

[Post New]by cbwitzi on Nov 8, 09 4:29 PM
Something is wrong with the Blog WALKTHROUGH. The items circled are in the walkthrough are not the same ones on the list in the game that I have. I was unable to find the flashlighton the deck in my game, printed out the blog walkthrough picture for that scene and most of the items are different.

I was just about to but this game, but now, will not.

Are there different hidden items in different versions of this game???

Imahandful
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Imahandful on Dec 9, 09 1:57 AM
Hi CB

Yes, the items are random and you will likely get a different list each time you play any particular level...even if you don't complete it - later for whatever reason - and have to come back

Gussie3319
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Gussie3319 on Aug 10, 11 12:29 PM
How can we know what the "broken item" is in each scene? I am currently on the life boat, and can't determine - at all - what it is I' supposed to be looking for. Although of course the hidden objects are random, surely the 'broken item" isn't. What am I supposed to do, click wildly at random in the hopes of getting something? Help, please!

asierrahiker
Marlin
Marlin
9,070 Posts

[Post New]by asierrahiker on Aug 10, 11 12:44 PM
Gussie3319 wrote:How can we know what the "broken item" is in each scene? I am currently on the life boat, and can't determine - at all - what it is I' supposed to be looking for. Although of course the hidden objects are random, surely the 'broken item" isn't. What am I supposed to do, click wildly at random in the hopes of getting something? Help, please!

Gussie, the trick to finding broken items, often referred to as fragments is to look for odd objects. Chunks of objects really but look for something that looks out of place. After a while, you'll probably get the hang of it.

Hope that helps.

Go to: