Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Lost Lands: The Golden Curse here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 6, 15 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/06/2015 at 8:53:31 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Lost Lands: The Golden Curse here

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Dec 6, 15 8:54 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

[Post New]by Kingsdaughter on Dec 13, 15 5:05 AM
Hi.
This is a very entertaining game....however..
When I game to the Caste of Madness and the Room of Riddles, I could not place the lens into the big pillar on the right of the screen where it is supposed to go..(also checked the blog walkthrough to see if I made a mistake). I get the puzzle screen immediately and it doesn't even bring up my inventory so that I can get the lens. I tried picking up the lens first and then clicking on the pillar but then it puts the lens back in to the inventory.... Frustrating.
Help? (please don't say I have to uninstall and reinstall )

jerryaa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jerryaa on Jan 23, 16 5:31 PM
I could not seem to click on the menu button to save before exiting the game. And clicking the map is frustrating also. HELP?

[Post New]by Eaglefin on Apr 2, 16 11:04 AM
I was able to enter the labyrith but the Hint button stopped working and though I can open the map, it too does not respond any longer. I tried changing difficulty levels but cannot solve the problem. Is there any solution besides uninstalling? I'm using a PC and Windows 10. thanks

Edited on 04/02/2016 at 11:07:24 AM PST

[Post New]by parridi on May 15, 16 3:14 PM
I am having a problem with the chest that requires the flower shaped code in the Lost Lands. I have the code 3,6,9,12,15,18,21,24 but when I input the code on the chest top, nothing happens.

[Post New]by indigoapple on Jul 2, 16 1:18 PM
In the Bonus Chapter, in the healing room, after placing the tree bark, berries and leaf into the bowl, I cannot 'touch' the pestle. There is nothing else in my inventory and nothing else to do in the hints. This is the only thing to do. I used the hint - it brings me to this room and to the bowl and circles the bowl. I click all around it and nothing happens. I've already used the elixir of life in the tea kettle. My OS is Windows 10 Pro.

The Golden Curse cannot save progress

[Post New]by SophieRoxy100 on Nov 11, 16 8:38 PM
This has happened the last 4 games I have purchased or even "tried". If I quit the game before finishing it kicks me out and I have to start over. Frustrating. So I have to set aside hours to start and finish the games or trials in one sitting. Any ideas? I have posted this problem for the last four game and tech support does nothing. Still no help "fix" for bonus round on blue beard game (which was great play) still stuck at the arrow to shoot across the ravine. HELP

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Nov 11, 16 9:13 PM
@SophieRoxy100
When you say 'tech support does nothing', what exactly do you mean?
Are you dealing with them directly, or just posting on these threads?
I replied to you similarly on a different thread, about the same issue.
I was merely concerned that you were getting stressed about not being replied to here, when this was not the place for direct tech help.

You are absolutely entitled to be upset if you have talked these issues through with the tech support team, and they are still unable to help. Then you should definitely be looking at a refund, but you do have to work through the problem with them first to make sure they can't solve it, so I just wanted to make sure that you were doing that, as in other threads it seems that you might have been expecting a direct reply from big fish on these threads.

The big fish people that oversee these forums are moderators, here to ensure we all follow the rules. They can give helpful links to gamers and feedback game issues in the tech thread to the game developers, but they do not solve tech issues or give refunds.

I can't remember the exact link to the big fish tech support team but it is on the main website, not to mention dotted about in the tech threads of various game forums, posted as links by helpful moderators. Alternately if you can't find the link you can PM a moderator directly for the link.

Good luck, I hope you get your games sorted

Dot52
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Dot52 on Apr 1, 17 12:07 PM
indigoapple wrote:In the Bonus Chapter, in the healing room, after placing the tree bark, berries and leaf into the bowl, I cannot 'touch' the pestle. There is nothing else in my inventory and nothing else to do in the hints. This is the only thing to do. I used the hint - it brings me to this room and to the bowl and circles the bowl. I click all around it and nothing happens. I've already used the elixir of life in the tea kettle. My OS is Windows 10 Pro.

[Post New]by Rikke2 on Apr 23, 17 9:04 AM
I have the exact same problem as Eaglefin has. The hint button stopped working and the map appear inactive

Go to: