bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Defense of Greece here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 7, 15 7:16 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Defense of Greece here

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Dec 7, 15 7:53 AM
This game is very choppy on my Windows 8.1 PC. Every time a tree "bounced" (yes, they do that from time to time in the background of the game scenes), the army would stop marching for a second. And as I got more machines, it was nearly impossible to play as everything was choppy with no flow at all. In a non-technical issue, the spelling is horrible in the dialogue cut scenes.

[Post New]by bsl8642 on Dec 18, 15 3:35 PM
I went to open my game on my laptop and my mouse was not working. My poiner would not even come up on the screen so I could do nothing

[Post New]by annstelten on Dec 21, 15 3:09 PM
Finished game w/ 6 stars on each level and level 10 on all equipment upgrades but I never unlocked the 5th weapon (still shows "?" in the key). I chose to follow the Mechanic instead of the Commander in the last level but other than that possibility I fear this is a glitch.... any insight?

[Post New]by Plainolbry on Dec 24, 15 11:36 AM
Game was working fine then I closed it and returned to it later and I keep getting a language error message and a Log error constantly and the game will no longer load. I even removed the game from the PC, rebooted and reinstalled it and I get the same error now and can no longer play this game

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Dec 29, 15 2:27 PM
Playing on a Win10 computer with everything up-to-date. I've had the game freeze to the point that I have to ctrl-alt-delete to shut down the computer. It's happened on various levels, but now on level 106 it happens every time, always when I'm using one of the extra bombs.

I initially thought it was some conflict with Adobe programs, so I tried playing with everything (including background operations) shut down, and still have the same problem - sometime in the middle of level 106 the game freezes.

I'll also contact Support with this issue and send a Dr. Felix Report.

INGamePlayer
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by INGamePlayer on Dec 31, 15 12:55 PM
I'm having exactly the same problem as the person quoted below. Windows 10. Any solutions?

Plainolbry wrote:Game was working fine then I closed it and returned to it later and I keep getting a language error message and a Log error constantly and the game will no longer load. I even removed the game from the PC, rebooted and reinstalled it and I get the same error now and can no longer play this game

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Jan 1, 16 9:01 PM
I finally got past the freezing/crashing issues, and now I can't believe I've found yet another game that is IMPOSSIBLE to fully complete.

There is a goal at the end that requires you to upgrade a tool that is not available. This game must have been offered in some other iteration from another source, where it had extra levels and options. The Big Fish version doesn't allow for completion of the game.

Very frustrating.

Go to: