Suggestion Christmas Room

[Post New]by BoxerIsis on Dec 7, 15 11:20 AM
I think there needs to be a message sent via the Mail Man to let everyone know that they need to open up the room so they can give and receive gifts. I only found it by accident and I missing giving gifts for I dont know how long.

Please take this into consideration Please please please.

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

Re:Suggestion Christmas Room

[Post New]by begwood1 on Dec 7, 15 12:20 PM
I agree -- it's not obvious at all if you don't read the forum. It's a shame for anyone to miss out on the gifts and festivities because they don't know about them!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 7, 15 12:51 PM
Good point Boxerisis.............I forget not everyone reads the forum!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Dec 7, 15 12:54 PM
Yes, and many are not keen on Trina so won't visit the room to check. The only way they would have any idea is if they look at the achievements. There is a message the first time one enters the room but as many don't bother then they won't know anything about it.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 7, 15 1:00 PM
It would also be nice if the mailman sent a message at the start of an event letting us know when the event will end.

And maybe follow-up messages when there is just 1 week left, and when we are down to last day.

Edited on 12/07/2015 at 1:00:24 PM PST

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Dec 7, 15 1:33 PM
That would be absolutely wonderful, TiramaSue

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 7, 15 1:35 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that a message from the mailman regarding opening the Christmas room is a fantastic idea. I can definitely see how it could be confusing and overlooked by newer players. I've gone ahead and passed this feedback along to the team that works closely with the developers. Thanks for the suggestion everyone!

bfgBellerophon

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Dec 7, 15 1:38 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that a message from the mailman regarding opening the Christmas room is a fantastic idea. I can definitely see how it could be confusing and overlooked by newer players. I've gone ahead and passed this feedback along to the team that works closely with the developers. Thanks for the suggestion everyone!

bfgBellerophon

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Dec 7, 15 1:47 PM
Thanks very much Bellerophon!

Go to: