muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

I'm going to SCREAM

[Post New]by muttmom on Dec 7, 15 4:12 PM
If I have to look at that army sargent in the Photo Studio one more time! I'm trying to find one more blue print in the library and I have to keep getting the Stupid Scarf that the sargent has hidden in his picture so I can get my 10 magnifying glasses. I'm going to have nightmares tonite because of that guy.

Re:I'm going to SCREAM

[Post New]by WildCat_1988 on Dec 7, 15 4:45 PM
I don't want to be a stickler, but there is no Sargent at the Photo Studio, are you referring to Major Meissner or Major General John J. Pershing? (sorry but my military experience is showing )

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Dec 7, 15 5:05 PM
She is referring to no less than Prince Leopold of Bavaria (Bennet's Photo MG.1B which gives out Pashmina Scarves, eeek and gasp. Slowly I turn step by step and Turkey I wont go again!) whom I assume is spinning in his grave as being called a mere [sic] sargent!

Madam, If one tires of playing Bennets I would suggest you go and find magnifying glasses in the cities:

Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri and The Library in Washington state.

Those would give madam a respite from any further to do nightmares... Well until you get to our Teodi'!!!

Edited to add: Also go to the Gold section and get 30 magnifying glasses by turning in some soldiers medals.

Edited on 12/07/2015 at 5:19:21 PM PST

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Dec 7, 15 5:12 PM
Actually, I think it is Prince Leopold of Bavaria. If its monotony you want to break up, do you have enough resources to go for 15 or even 30 magnifying glasses to play the Library?

Also make sure you are trying to get the correct missing piece.

Aah my dear Blue...you are so much more eloquent than I, and a much faster typer

Edited on 12/07/2015 at 5:17:05 PM PST

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Dec 7, 15 5:14 PM
Blue, I've done it all. I just can't find my one last piece. If the Military man is still living I apologize but I doubt that he is. I really don't care what his ranking is I'm just tired of seeing him even though his scarf collection pays out the most M. glasses.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Dec 7, 15 5:23 PM
What piece are you missing? Check your blueprint. look at it like it was a grid with 3 pieces on top, four in the middle and three at the bottom.

Which piece are you missing, and don't worry about Prince Leopold he has been graveyard dead for 100 years and I am sure his hat is in some dusty museum now.

I'll compare to what I know and make sure you are playing the right game MM!

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Dec 7, 15 5:30 PM
Alright I have gone one step further. I "PM'd" you with the link to the exact screen print (thank you Oddly ) of the DINO prints which are the blue prints in the Library. Confirm the piece missing and let me know what number it says.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Dec 7, 15 5:33 PM
I'll take piece 7 for 10 magnifying glasses Alex.

Go to: