bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Christmas Wonderland 6

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 8, 15 12:29 AM
Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a new Christmas Wonderland! Christmas Wonderland 6 is crammed full of gorgeous Hidden Object scenes and superb mini-puzzles guaranteeing hours of fabulous fun for players of all ages!

Find Presents and earn rewards and achievements as you play along. Go to Springfield's Amazing Fun Park. Win the helicopter ride of a lifetime. Go mall shopping, visit Mike and Emma's grandparents. Meet the elves and Rudolph at Santa's North Pole workshops, Find oodles of Christmas bonuses and gold reindeer, then fly with Santa on Christmas Eve! Christmas Wonderland 6 really is the best Christmas game yet, enjoy!

Re:Christmas Wonderland 6

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Dec 8, 15 4:59 PM
Thank you to Casual Arts for this newest game in the series. Very relaxing to play (and yes, I use my glasses!). I do find it amusing that some of the people are dressed for a summer day while others in the same room are bundled up for winter. Just one of the quirks that make it fun.

gulfstream
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by gulfstream on Dec 10, 15 6:59 AM
My daughter loves this game and I do as well! Both of us found it very amusing that there was a Siamese cat in some of the scenes. She is not finished playing the game however we both agree this is the best Christmas Wonderland to date! I really enjoy watching the "kids" in the game grow up with every new game each year. Keep up the excellent job Casual Arts in all of your games! Thank you Big Fish for bringing these types of games for all ages to enjoy!!

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Dec 10, 15 9:27 PM
I look forward to these every year - they're so weird and random. Everything is such a mess I sometimes find them more difficult than some of the regular games!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Go to: