[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 8, 15 6:07 AM
Sent you an invite.

Aurora378
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Re:Trading Christmas egggs

[Post New]by Aurora378 on Dec 8, 15 7:08 AM
Do the daily quests. They "pop out" free.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Dec 8, 15 10:02 AM
That's strange, Anne. I gifted the eggs I found to the Christmas Consortium and so far every egg was replaced, multiple times. The only ones not showing up are the two I already used to craft the pets.
I promised the ones I have now to the CC, I'll think of you when I get replacements...

Aurora378
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Aurora378 on Dec 8, 15 10:27 AM
Oh, that's different. If I get duplicates I'll PM you. I have all the eggs at this point, just not enough cards, medallions, and snowflakes to craft all the holiday pets yet. I'm working on them one by one!

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Dec 8, 15 10:32 AM
Aurora378 wrote:Oh, that's different. If I get duplicates I'll PM you. I have all the eggs at this point, just not enough cards, medallions, and snowflakes to craft all the holiday pets yet. I'm working on them one by one!

You only get eggs if they're not in your inventory already and if you haven't created the pets. At times I got lucky and got two eggs of the same kind from one chest.

varetto123
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by varetto123 on Dec 8, 15 10:52 AM
I have an extra snowman egg if you'd like it. I'd already crafted the pets before I realized I wouldn't get any more eggs if I did that, but then I got this one off the wheel yesterday. I'll send you an invite and then if you can put it on your wishlist, I'll gift it to you.

varetto123
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by varetto123 on Dec 8, 15 8:52 PM
I just got a reindeer egg on my wheel today too...again, add it to your wishlist if you'd like it. I've used up all my gifting today but I'll send it to you tomorrow.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Dec 10, 15 11:39 AM
Thank you to everyone, i have removed my post as I have my eggs. Thank you to all those that have helped me

Go to: