deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

What Happened?!?!

[Post New]by deeziner on Dec 8, 15 10:13 AM
Okay...this one is NOT Christmas-related...this is a social page question:

I have had a dedicated friendlist for a long while...Yesterday when I went to "normally" gift my friend's list...(5/15 per day)..one of my long time friends was no longer in my active friendlist.

She wasn't in the declined box where friends go if I accidentally hit the trashcan when flipping their card to gift them...she is now in the "invite" box...like I'm trying to invite her into my game. I didn't dis-invite her nor make a formal invite like I do when I seek a new friend.

Can anybody tell me what happened?

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

Re:What Happened?!?!

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Dec 8, 15 10:20 AM
I had something like that happen this morning. Had 50 friends, suddenly 49, looked if I had deleted anyone by accident (happens regularly ), but when I went into the game the second time, I had 50 again. (I had no new invites)

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 8, 15 10:23 AM
It means that she/he could have hit the trashcan by mistake or she/he just doesn't want to be friends anymore. If you can't hit the accept it means you are now in her decline bin. By not being to accept once you click it, it means you are in the decline bin. You can't accept until she/he takes you out of the decline bin or she/he just says, "Sorry, but I had to let you go."

It happens and it does suck when one of your older friends decides to send you to the great bin in the Castle.

Edited on 12/08/2015 at 10:29:05 AM PST

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

[Post New]by deeziner on Dec 8, 15 10:51 AM
Rahia wrote:It means that she/he could have hit the trashcan by mistake or she/he just doesn't want to be friends anymore. If you can't hit the accept it means you are now in her decline bin. By not being to accept once you click it, it means you are in the decline bin. You can't accept until she/he takes you out of the decline bin or she/he just says, "Sorry, but I had to let you go."

It happens and it does suck when one of your older friends decides to send you to the great bin in the Castle.

Thanks Rahia,

I suspected this might have been due to some action on her end of the friend room. Thanks for verifying my suspicions...

Geez--I really wish there was some sort of ingame messaging function...there is so little that can be done unless you are 'real life' friends in some other format...

I miss you friend...

Edited on 12/08/2015 at 10:52:40 AM PST

Tunkfairy
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

Re:What Happened?

[Post New]by Tunkfairy on Dec 8, 15 11:17 AM
Hey,
I had this happen to me. A few of my friends thought that I had declined them. I didn't. I don't know what happened. Ghosts of Trina?
Tunkin

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on Dec 8, 15 11:39 AM
Yeah This happened to me with someone I exchange with regularly, I sent a pm asking if it was her and it wasn't. Occasionally these weird little things happen.

Go to: