grouchypants
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Only 4 screens

[Post New]by grouchypants on Dec 8, 15 11:35 AM
I only have 4 places to play. I have the map .Theres a problem .
I have 5 screens to play not 4.

Edited on 12/08/2015 at 12:22:01 PM PST

Hoggywizard
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Re:Only 4 screens

[Post New]by Hoggywizard on Dec 9, 15 11:43 AM
Hi GrouchyP,
Happily, I can assure you this game has many screens and many puzzles.
Perhaps I can help you. What do you mean by there are only 4 places to play? What are the 5 screens you are seeing?

Edited on 12/09/2015 at 11:44:19 AM PST

caseymom
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by caseymom on Dec 9, 15 8:13 PM
I just finished the game. It has 20 screens and takes a long time to finish. If you look at the top of the screen where the four screens that you do see are, there is a faint arrow to the right that you can place your cursor on and it will shift to the other screens as you finish the fourth screen. This is a good game. I have played it all afternoon and while some objects are harder to find, there is no penalty for "over-clicking". It was well worth the $$. By the way,. I am 65 and wear glasses and I didn't have too much trouble finding the objects (just some of the ones that are in black in the lower left corner...about 3 or 4 to find and then the gold reindeer also.

Edited on 12/09/2015 at 8:15:38 PM PST

Hoggywizard
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Hoggywizard on Dec 10, 15 1:44 AM
In addition to the screens there are mini puzzles to play after almost every screen,
Another feature is that you can replay every screen either immediately after finishing the screen, or at any time later during the game.
Plus, the list of items to be found in each screen changes each time you play it.

Edited on 12/10/2015 at 1:44:18 AM PST

Go to: