bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Doodle God: Genesis Secrets forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 9, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Doodle God: Genesis Secrets forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Doodle God: Genesis Secrets players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

angiejoy59
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Re:Welcome to Doodle God: Genesis Secrets forum

[Post New]by angiejoy59 on Dec 26, 16 5:35 AM
Dear bfgFlounder:
I am confused and disappointed with this particular game forum. I have been a BFG fishy for many years and frequently visit the game forums for tips, strategies and comradery on my favorite games. Up until now, I have found the forums informative and entertaining, thus, enriching and prolonging my game experience.

As far as I can tell, this game is only about a year old, but this forum opened on Dec. 9, 2015 and closed twenty-four days later. There are only eight Discussions, including the first three that are included in all game forums; Welcome, Tech Issues and Reviews. Five of those eight were locked within twenty-four days. The Discussion on Doodle Combo Solutions was locked after only fifteen days and eighteen posts. I have visited enough of these forums to know that Discussion should have been one of the most active in terms of posts.

Surely this game has been played and enjoyed by enough of your members to warrant its continued availability. I do not understand why this forum has been inactive for over a year now. Please reply to this post and explain to me what happened to this forum.

Thank you for your time and consideration of this matter.

Go to: