edp1730
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

Attn: Developers - PLEASE remove words from timed levels

[Post New]by edp1730 on Dec 9, 15 9:33 AM
I don't know how many lives I've lost on Timed levels (TOO MANY) because the words "AWESOME", "Strike a Match" etc appear on the screen and BLOCK my view of possible matches. Sorry if this has already been addressed, but it just happened AGAIN and really frustrates me. I have enough trouble with Timed levels as it is! LOL Ed :-)

PS: regarding Timed levels - another suggestion/request is to STOP the timer when a Lightning Bolt boost has been used. Using one of those is SUPPOSED to be GOOD, but I've had time run out while the lightning is "doing its thing" - again, very frustrating!

Thanks!
PS: 12/10 - Lost another life tonight when time ran out on a lightning strike.

Edited on 12/10/2015 at 8:19:53 PM PST

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

Re:Attn: Developers - PLEASE remove words from timed levels

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Dec 9, 15 9:53 AM
I totally agree with you, and to add: please stop the countdown while reshuffling..

edp1730
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by edp1730 on Dec 9, 15 9:59 AM
LOONZ - GMTA! LOL I was editing my post when you were typing yours!

For those who may not know - GMTA = Great Minds Think Alike LOL

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Dec 9, 15 10:51 AM
Yes please, I also have lost lives when playing timed levels because of those unnecessary words popping up and blocking the screen. Do we really need to be told when we make a good move anywhere in this game??

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Dec 9, 15 1:54 PM
So true about the game-ruining WORDS. I could have won the timed level many times but for the few seconds lost to words in my face.

I have turned off the speech, now if we could just turn off the words.

Also mildly annoying is the pop-up everytime I check my next building to see what resources I need. I don't need to be reminded every dang time where to find resources.

Cheers

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 10, 15 11:42 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for their feedback and suggestions regarding the timed levels in Gummy Drop! I also have trouble with the timed levels and words appearing on my screen while the timer keeps running. I've gone ahead and passed the contents of this entire thread to the appropriate team. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that the teams are very receptive to feedback from the players. Please keep in mind that while it isn't guaranteed that all suggestions will be a permanent part of the game, we do take them very seriously as you can see from the fine tuning of certain levels.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any further questions or concerns you would like us to forward to the team.

bfgBellerophon

edp1730
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

Attn: Developers - PLEASE remove words from timed levels

[Post New]by edp1730 on Dec 10, 15 8:18 PM
Thanks, Bellerophon for the reply/help. Hopefully it's an "easy" fix! :-)

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Dec 11, 15 3:44 PM
Also thanks to Belle.. for your response but how probable is it that any attention will be paid to any problem on the PC platform?

Go to: