Unable to connect to erver

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Dec 9, 15 9:46 AM
Game tossed me out and do not see any messages about maintenance. Hope it is temporary.

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

Re:Unable to connect to erver

[Post New]by Rahia on Dec 9, 15 9:47 AM
I got tossed on my alt as well. Luckily I didn't collect that much so I just quit but I was so looking forward to moving up in the quest line.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Dec 9, 15 9:50 AM
can't go into the game, no connection

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 9, 15 9:53 AM
hope my gifts made it !!!! One was a Christmas egg... Dot... did you get it?? I don't appreciate them doing this without warning!!!!!

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Dec 9, 15 9:56 AM
G'day,

Apologies for the unexpected interruption, it looks like we may have had a tiny hiccup with the server.
Our team is looking into why this may have happened, but you should find that you're able to play without issue now.

Thanks for being so quick to post, if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to the moderation team.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Edited on 12/09/2015 at 9:59:40 AM PST

[Post New]by TillyReilly on Dec 9, 15 9:56 AM
same here

Starling41
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Starling41 on Dec 9, 15 10:06 AM
Happened to me too. I'll have another look now. Thanks for looking into it.

Mlkren
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Mlkren on Dec 9, 15 10:09 AM
Lost all my progress for the last hour and half.

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Dec 9, 15 12:29 PM
I feel really bad for all of you who lost stuff and to me this is more then a "tiny hiccup" when we work so hard to get things that don't come easy.

Cindy/crusader cat

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Dec 9, 15 12:34 PM
When you get an "Unable to connect to server" message do NOT quit leave it and press retry every so often; that way you will not lose progress, quit and you will.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 10, 15 8:25 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and apologize for the issues that players were experiencing. As bfgMurrumbidgee mentioned, the appropriate team is looking into this, but players should be able to access their game at this point. If you find that you had lost progress, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. They are always willing to help in any way that they can. Thank you cynththemoler for the suggestion on not quitting the Midnight Castle game to help prevent the loss of progress.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please keep in mind that we also have designated technical threads. I'll include links below:

Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thanks for your understanding and patience everyone! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: