flo's apartment.

[Post New]by broadwaygrl83 on Nov 3, 09 3:23 PM
Where is flo's apartment. I'm on the third level i was following the guy back from the dinner. now i need to get to her apartment to get the code for the safe. but i have no idea where her apartment is.. i've tried all the doors on the third map and tried to get on a train to check the other levels but she keeps saying i shouldn't leave yet there's still more to do. so i checked with everyone in town and nobody has anything new for me to do.

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

flo's apartment.

[Post New]by tijhea on Nov 3, 09 3:26 PM
broadwaygrl83 wrote:Where is flo's apartment. I'm on the third level i was following the guy back from the dinner. now i need to get to her apartment to get the code for the safe. but i have no idea where her apartment is.. i've tried all the doors on the third map and tried to get on a train to check the other levels but she keeps saying i shouldn't leave yet there's still more to do. so i checked with everyone in town and nobody has anything new for me to do.

Yes Its on the third map.. You will need to get a permit.. to get past the construction worker.. Its right behind the construction worker..

Go to Mr bigs office to get the permit.. once you have it.. The construction worker will let you pass.

rgch3
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

flo's apartment.

[Post New]by rgch3 on Jan 2, 10 10:15 AM
tijhea wrote -Yes Its on the third map.. You will need to get a permit.. to get past the construction worker.. Its right behind the construction worker..

Go to Mr bigs office to get the permit.. once you have it.. The construction worker will let you pass.

When you pass, Flo's house is on the left! ( I think! Have not played for a while)

Edited on 01/02/2010 at 10:17:29 AM PST

Go to: