Game won;t un-install.

[Post New]by Cje0381 on Nov 3, 09 7:26 PM
Hi all,

I am having a problem with the demo version of this game. It won;t uninstall. Every time I try to uninstall the game, it crashes my entire computer with my only option to reboot.

Has anyone else had this problem and/or does anyone know a solution. This happens regardless of the method used to try and uninstall.

Re:Game won;t un-install.

[Post New]by tamtlp on Nov 7, 09 9:32 AM
I can't get it to even open up. I have installed and uninstalled twice. I just shows errors and won't even start. I am going to contact support. You may have to also. Good luck.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Nov 7, 09 9:33 AM
Welcome both of you! I've played this game three times and never had a problem with it. Mind you, that was a while ago. I suggest you contact CS. Good luck!

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Nov 7, 09 6:46 PM
I installed and uninstalled the demo today with no problem. I did find that the game itself was very slow to load new scenes.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Nov 7, 09 7:02 PM
I bought the game two years ago from another site. I tried playing it today and all I get is a black screen. I can hear the music though. I have a Mac PPC OS X 10.5.8.
I can quit with command Q. I tried the demo version from BFG and have the exact same problem.

Go to: