bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Wisegal forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 4, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to Wisegal forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Wisegal players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

Re:Welcome to Wisegal forum

[Post New]by besstan on Nov 4, 09 12:41 AM
i am demoing this game and i like it but i love hog and have done it again the objects are hard to find some of them and you go from room to room havnt come across a minni puzzle yet but got to leave it for now to walk the grafics are good to that is what i think but dont know how long the game is and you know have given us some great games this week i to you all besstan

samwise50
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by samwise50 on Nov 4, 09 8:35 AM
No sound at all. Anybody else having the same problem?

I checked if there was something wrong with the comp's audio output or if the mute box was checked by mistake. Everything looks fine. I also checked other games and there is sound.

Any idea?

bailey8877
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by bailey8877 on Nov 4, 09 9:35 PM
I am having a problem with the picture of this game! Is anyone else having the same problems? Half of the screen is missing w/ full screen and the regular even though I have reloaded five different times. Any suggestions?

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Nov 4, 09 9:52 PM
Sorry but you aren't missing anything. Well the other half maybe, but this game isn't making half sense anyway even if downloaded.
Read the other players' reviews thead to see what you aren't missing.

bailey8877
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by bailey8877 on Nov 4, 09 9:54 PM
Never mind. I was able to reduce it enough to see the full picture. BTW this game is so boring that I fell

[Post New]by jtigger56 on Nov 7, 09 4:23 PM
Is anyone else having trouble clicking on objects? I can't seem to click on all of them. In the first sceen I got 6 but number 7 just made my pointer stop for miss clicks.

[Post New]by chrissy_babi on Nov 11, 09 10:22 AM
I cant seem to get past the level in the kithcen where u have to the bugs in the right places... I've done some and the others i can find but it wont let me click on them. The Hint button just says that i should look in another location.
Can anyone help??????????

Welcome to Wisegal forum

[Post New]by Rosie53 on Nov 16, 09 2:14 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Wisegal forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Wisegal players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

i got the demo for this game but there is a thing floating round the screen saying input not supported any help here with this

Edited on 11/16/2009 at 2:15:31 AM PST

[Post New]by kdp815745 on Nov 19, 09 4:37 PM
I have been having trouble getting out of the dressing room. The hint just says that I need to check another location. Where can I find another room from the dressing room? I am really disappointed in this game. It has problems and the objects are often very tiny. I really wish I had not bought this game.

Sheila155
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Sheila155 on Mar 1, 11 11:28 AM
I know nobody has commented in a while, but just wanted to point out that on this hog I managed to complete all but 3 hog scenes in the 60 min demo, so i wouldn't recommend it as a purchase. it seems as if there are only about 20 different items to look for across all scenes, and while they are in different places, and sometimes different sizes it becomes very repetitive very quickly. Also there are no puzzles, I know some people don't like them, but for me it breaks the game up nicely. I kept collecting broken notes, but never getting the opportunity to put them together myself. Quite a let down tbh.

Go to: