Level 32

[Post New]by badmikey on Dec 10, 15 3:13 PM
Please can someone advise me how to cope with all the fires on level 32, when I have no fire station. I'm drowning in the lack of water !

timeinhand
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Level 32

[Post New]by timeinhand on Dec 18, 15 1:14 PM
Hi Badmikey Spoiler

I haven't counted how many houses and cafes to build at first, i try to keep the numbers even, at the centre of the circle, I build a mill to keep supplying wood whilst picking up additional gradually, I then add three gas stations and more houses and cafes until enough money is generated then change two/three to cafes, this should supply enough to rescue everyone, clear the wood to speed up the atv to rescue all people. Speed is necessary as the fire spreads, supply is the key! Repair the bridge as this gives you more rescuers over the area and if you can wait rescue the rescuers first before the people.
Happy and successful rescuing.

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Jan 5, 16 4:26 AM
I have figured out how to keep ahead of the fires and make sure I have enough supplies but I am no where near getting it all done in gold time. Holy Cow! I am going to have to play this one a thousand times before I get the timing right.

GoldenMel
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by GoldenMel on Jan 5, 16 3:22 PM
I did have to play this 10+ times until you get the feel of it. The thing is, don´t bother too much of the right side. Only chop woods and pick up lumber to clear the way. First I built 2 houses and cleared the rock (patience on the right side so as not to use up resources to clear the first rock otherwise you will have to wait), then a wood mill and cafe then house, cafe depending on the diminishing resources. Aim to clear the big rock on the far left asap so that you can build lots of houses and cafes aiming to clear the big rock in the middle next to the 2 big rocks (leave the left bottom big rock alone). Aim is to clear the big rocks at the same time clearing only the necessary on the right side and picking up the rescurers as and when fuel available. Build one fuel station (which was enough for me as I didn´t need to pick up the lumbers with ATV on the right side). I also didn´t chop the woods to get to the speed up ATV. Keep an eye on the resources and once you´ve cleared the 2 big rocks you can demolish the houses & cafes and make them into fuel station.

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

Finally!

[Post New]by elizaew on Jan 6, 16 5:28 PM
I played this about 30 times. I am NOT exaggerating! I have playing this one level over and over for two days. I finally got it. I could never really explain to someone else how I did it. Since I tried so many combinations of things I can't say which one worked or which combo worked. I do believe that one of the factors was getting those two enormously expensive boulders out of the way before clearing the smaller ones on the right side - the ones with people behind them.

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on May 16, 16 4:45 PM
Also had trouble so read the posts, and following a combo of tips, found you can actually make three stars with a comfortable margin left on the timer.

What worked: building two houses first, building a lumberyard at the top of the circle, breaking the two huge boulders to free the person prior to getting the others behind the smaller ones, Also, building three diners, three houses and a gas station at the very bottom, with a blank space next to a boulder to act as a buffer zone.

Tough level....thank you all for the tips.

Go to: