lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Too good to be true

[Post New]by lineck on Nov 4, 09 5:14 AM
Well after enjoying Valer Porter I tried this one and so so boring nothing special a simple hidden object and not junk pile the minis are not great so far. only done some photos and spot the differance Nope not for me been spoilt. The hint is fast but some times you have to use it twice as it is that fast you cannot find it. I have done 35 minutes and bored.

Cheers

lineck

suss1
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

Re:Too good to be true

[Post New]by suss1 on Nov 4, 09 10:12 AM
I agree so much with you.

imm1264
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by imm1264 on Nov 4, 09 10:38 AM
I like the storyline, but I really tired of the spot the differences & the photo thing. Wouldn't mind it if the minigames were different and also if it were more interactive. Oh well, I guess they'd have to change quite a bit!

xine48
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by xine48 on Nov 4, 09 2:48 PM
BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

[Post New]by VLouise on Nov 4, 09 5:55 PM
I always try to finish the trial and give each game the benefit of the doubt. I barely could stay awake for this hour. There is no spoken dialogue, the music was monotonous and if I had to look for one more note piece, I was going to scream! I actually enjoyed looking for the camera pictures, but other than that, I have to give this game a big thumbs down. Sorry Big Fish, you blew it on this one.

Edited on 11/04/2009 at 5:55:42 PM PST

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Nov 4, 09 6:11 PM
I think I would have found this game acceptable had I not purchased so many HOGs lately. Unless they are outstanding I really do not need anymore of that type of game to play at the moment.

This game had some good things going like the graphics and as mentioned the picture taking was fun. The monotony of the other searching and visiting the same locations put this game in the " below average for current HOG release standards" basket.

GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Nov 7, 09 5:55 PM
Not worth the aggrivation...........Picture taking was good. The rest of the game left alot to be desired.

guylou1525
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by guylou1525 on Nov 8, 09 12:44 PM
guylou1525 wrote:boring!!!!

Go to: