Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Hotel: The X here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 11, 15 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/11/2015 at 6:45:20 AM PST

oasis53
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Hotel: The X here.

[Post New]by oasis53 on Dec 11, 15 2:14 AM
anyone else having trouble breaking the vase??

susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by susieq12 on Dec 11, 15 6:13 AM
The screws for the ladder have disappeared and I can't repair same. Click on hint and it goes to the blank space (still pink) where the screws were.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 11, 15 6:46 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Haunted Hotel: The X to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 11, 15 6:50 AM
Hi oasis53 and susieq12,

From what's been described here, it's possible that you may be experiencing glitches that have resulted in stopping points. These can be passed by restarting the game or even starting a new profile. If we receive additional reports of these issues and/or our team is able to reduce them, we can definitely pass this along to the developer.

If you'd prefer not to restart the game or if restarting hasn't worked, I definitely recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Thanks for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by showtime4u on Dec 15, 15 10:13 PM
Got the screws and they disappeared from my inventory..... Soooo I cannot fix the ladder.... Sooo I cannot proceed any further !!

[Post New]by ozzielozza on Dec 18, 15 11:41 PM
The screws have also disappeared from my inventory, leaving a blurry pink spot.
I quit the game and came back to it this morning, and the screws had been returned to the inventory.

Edited on 12/19/2015 at 1:31:56 PM PST

[Post New]by morffcin on Jan 24, 16 12:48 PM
Game starts working fine then after about 15 minutes it starts getting draggy and parts of the images disappear into a black area. If I stop the game and open again it's the same thing so I have to keep doing this.
Using Windows 7 on a PC

Background images keep vanishing

[Post New]by robindrake29 on Feb 2, 16 12:53 AM
The background graphics kept disappearing while I played this game's demo on my older Windows XP system. Only the active areas remained in the foreground; everything else was gone, including the menu, inventory, etc. This problem seemed to occur (inconsistently) when I displayed the map or when an image box opened with something to do as part of the gameplay.

To restore the background, I had to back out to the menu and then return to playing. I've never experienced a similar problem with any other game.

I was just playing the demo to see whether I liked the game, so I didn't try reinstalling. I'm interested in purchasing this game, but only if the background graphic glitch can be solved. I came to this forum to see whether anyone else had reported this issue, but I seem to be the first.

[Post New]by SweetShySuz on Jun 16, 16 4:23 PM
The Finial puzzle keeps freezing, can't click on game clue, skip or move anything on the puzzle. Already played it twice. I don't want to start over

wabpita
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by wabpita on Sep 25, 16 2:05 PM
This game and two other from a special deal will not open at all! Even tried a different browser.

Lately, having too much trouble with big fish games.
Mac OS X 10.6.8

Edited on 09/25/2016 at 2:06:54 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 25, 16 2:56 PM
Hello everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to report your experiences with this game here. We certainly appreciate it. It sounds like you might be experiencing some trouble opening a few games on your Mac computer. I apologize this is happening, we certainly want you to be able to enjoy the games you have purchased.

If you haven't already, wabpita I recommend taking a look at the following Help Pages as they may be able to quickly resolve this issue:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

Also, it might help in the future to check and see if your current operating system is compatible with a game by checking the game's page, you can learn more about how to check that here:

Game Compatibility

For everyone, if the steps in our Help Pages don't seem to help or if you still need assistance for this game or other purchased games, then please get in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience everyone here, and I hope that this helps out,

bfgIlinalta

Go to: