Cathyaz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Abra Academy

[Post New]by Cathyaz on Nov 4, 09 8:08 AM
BigFish Is this a joke ?... I can't beleave that BigFish would stoop this low to try any sell this game, I looked at it and thought surely this would be in English, but when I downloaded it and opened it up, it was still in it's native language..

I couldn't figure out how to read it and where the menu button was so I hit Esc and it knocked it back to the front page, still not knowing where the exit button was I hit all buttons till it finally kicked it out..

Now this is really low BigFish, if this is in English post it as two different languages...

I love hidden objects, but when you look at the menu to pick up that item, it's like What????? is this..

Now I have just read a few lines from people in the forum, and they say hit the TRY HERE, I haven't yet, but will just try it, but as far as I'm concerened I'm not pleased with this game and for BigFish they screwed up for not anouncing this as two (if in English) lanuages..

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:Abra Academy

[Post New]by Howatch on Nov 4, 09 8:10 AM
This Daily Deal is a mistake and BF has notified us of this in another thread; they said they are working on fixing it.

[Post New]by nickbuddy on Feb 18, 10 12:10 PM
Didn't like the game. Tried to get out and wasn't possible to do so, game frooze I wouldn't buy this until bugs are worked out.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Feb 18, 10 2:00 PM
Wow,I have had this game since '07! I love it and it's one I replay pretty often. Simple,straight HOG with no side puzzles and lots of screens. Mine is English Language. Are you saying when offered as a DD it's in a foreign language? Wow!

However anyone familiar with BF knows they have the best and most generous CS there is,so they will make things right.

BUCKWHEAT1
Flounder
Flounder
2,106 Posts

[Post New]by BUCKWHEAT1 on Feb 22, 10 7:05 PM
This is a fun game to play and I love it. My son plays with me and he has so much fun with it. Mine is in English.

Go to: