Purchases

[Post New]by donadriedger on Dec 11, 15 10:58 AM
I have played this whole game through twice but I can never get enough money to buy all the presents. I am always 9000 short. I got a gold star on each level.
Am I missing something, anyone?
Still love the game, though.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

Re:Purchases

[Post New]by Hespera on Dec 13, 15 7:18 AM
If you didn't get the "Eagle Eye" bonus on each level and mini game (if you used a hint during the level or mini game) you would have lost $100 per level or mini game.

You can go back and replay a level, just finding items, skipping mini-games, and you will accumulate enough money to buy the final item.

Edited on 12/13/2015 at 7:18:36 AM PST

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Dec 13, 15 2:16 PM
I played through, and got Eagle Eye all through, and did not skip any games and STILL had to replay some scenes to get enough coins to buy all of the items!

You shouldn't have to do that. It's an achievement. I've always been able to purchase all items with their other games. And still acquire more points after.

retroFish
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by retroFish on Dec 14, 15 7:53 AM
From the Development team.

All comments here are spot on. As D says, even if you perfect every scene and puzzle you don’t have enough coins to buy the last couple of presents. As H says, you can revisit scenes to get enough points to buy them all up. But, as R rightly says, this should not be the case. Folks, this was not in the design and has been the result of us accidentally inserting a file with the wrong prices for the presents and this was not picked up in our QA process, sorry!

Thanks for all your input and understanding and we sincerely hope it will not lessen your enjoyment of the overall game!

Happy Holidays to all, Casual Arts.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Dec 15, 15 5:55 AM
Thanks for letting us know, Casual Arts Team!

And thanks for visiting us in the forums!

Happy Holidays to you and your families and thanks for continuing your wonderful games. My family enjoyes them so very much!

Go to: