Stuck on Cannon

[Post New]by Meredith43 on Dec 11, 15 11:15 AM
How on earth do you get the cannon to fire on targets in the camp? I used the arrows to select my target and (occasionally) got a "target sign" but I can't get the cannon to fire. Thanks for your help.

Re:Stuck on Cannon

[Post New]by MARGIEB50 on Dec 11, 15 6:46 PM
Guess I am not the only one stuck on the cannons. It has reached the annoyed with game and have quit until I see some help. Please let me know if anyone can walk me through it.Thanks

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on Dec 11, 15 11:56 PM
Me too I have left the game as well. I hope somebody can help.

Linda

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

Sorted

[Post New]by Hapless on Dec 12, 15 12:24 AM
I did it. The arrows move the cannon, so you move above the target and point the cannon. Not very good at explaining but I hope this helps.

Linda

[Post New]by lililili2014 on Dec 12, 15 5:58 AM
Hello! By moving the arrows, you can set the correct position of the gun. Then you can hit the target with two carts, storage of gunpowder and cannon. Sorry, I do not know, you can put links di, but you can watch a video of the place of passage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Qng6Dk3qE

[Post New]by Meredith43 on Dec 12, 15 9:27 AM
Bless you! Following your hint, I aimed with the cursor above the target and then zeroed it in with the arrows until I got a cross-hairs icon. It worked. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

[Post New]by langholmlassie on Dec 20, 15 9:14 AM
Final shot on wagon. Position it correctly , but no cross hairs appear ,and cannon won't fire ! I'm an experienced player , but this is so frustrating ! I pay my money--I expect to be able to play ! Not a happy bunny ! HELP ( please )

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Dec 30, 15 6:36 PM

I don't understand why so many people are having trouble understanding the cannon, but you are in good company. The cannon will not operate until you find the four targets. Be aware: there are at least five targets, but you cannot shoot then all.

[Post New]by mzmilld on Jan 19, 16 11:27 AM
Keep using the hint

[Post New]by cmacgamer on Jan 20, 16 4:08 PM
Its not the arrows that you are to direct over the target, the arrows are what moves the cannon itself. get the cannon to point at the targets. one you point the cannon at the targets it basically shoots on its own.

Go to: