Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

destination treasure island.

[Post New]by tilly008 on Nov 4, 09 11:59 AM
hi there my name is janet,

i live in rakaia.

south island new zealand ,

can any one please let me know if they have played this game and had problems?
i have had constant crashing of this game and even though im not far into it at all it doesnt start off where it crashed.
this means i have to start again .
i have deleted it and reinstalled it upgraded my video card turned off my virus checker and im still getting a message saying access violation Dx 477 FFF 00.
so when i get this darn game to go again i get a blank screen . it flicks off and on and after around 1 minute i get music then a picture..
Im ready to pull my hair out.
usually i have no problems with any big fish games.. ( i have brought lots ).
thank you

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

Re:destination treasure island.

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Nov 4, 09 12:02 PM
Welcome to the pond Tilly I would suggest contacting customer service, they have some great people working for them here that have outstanding knowledge in this area. I hope you get the problem solved.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Re:destination treasure island.

[Post New]by bfgErie on Nov 4, 09 1:50 PM
Hi Tilly008,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with "Destination Treasure Island". It certainly appears that you have taken the correct first steps to resolving this issue. Reinstalling, checking video card drivers, Direct X and your anti-virus are all great things to check when you are getting that particular type of error message.

At this point I will agree with FairyonPegasus in that contacting our Customer Support should be the next step for you. Click on the green envelope on the right side of the page to reach our Customer Support department.

I'm going to also move this discussion thread over to our Destination Treasure Island forum as well. Each of the games we release have their own forums here and it helps keep things organized if we keep all of the game specific threads in the their game forums.

bfgErie

Go to: