bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 12, 15 12:29 AM
Someone's out for revenge, and she'll stop at nothing to get it. Your sister needs your help finding her daughter Liza, who went away to summer camp and disappeared along with several other children. As a parapsychologist and member of the police team, you're accustomed to criminal acts of the ghostly variety, but are you ready for this spirit of revenge? All that glitters isn't gold in this abandoned mining town. Play both interactive and list HOPs and enjoy learning about Nickfield's past in the mini-games and super puzzles!

jtrigg
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition

[Post New]by jtrigg on Dec 12, 15 1:05 AM
Not impressed , the game froze whilst I was accessing the notice board, placing the name plates

AussieMoo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by AussieMoo on Dec 12, 15 2:47 AM
Me too. I restarted it & it behaved but couldn't get excited by it.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Dec 12, 15 6:18 AM
Same here. Nothing new, They're trying "super puzzles"........the big gray one does them way better. I ended up just pressing the hint button to see where it goes.......

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Dec 12, 15 7:34 AM
I really like the game. Finally learned that you need to leave the sound on in the spooky games to get a feeling for it. Vendel does a great job, been buying everything they put out for years. Graphics are good for spooky, you couldn't pay me to go into this trashed mining town but then I don't have a niece kidnapped by a crazy camp counselor. IMO it's good game for this rainy day. Love the custom mode because I'm a puzzle skipper, I just want to get on with the game to see what's going to happen next. I'm running Windows 10 64 bit that the game seems to like just fine so far.

Happy Hanukkah to all our Hebrew fishies and Merry Christmas to the rest of us.

Happy Gaming to everyone.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Dec 12, 15 8:01 AM
Penny1942 wrote:I really like the game. Finally learned that you need to leave the sound on in the spooky games to get a feeling for it. Vendel does a great job, been buying everything they put out for years. Graphics are good for spooky, you couldn't pay me to go into this trashed mining town but then I don't have a niece kidnapped by a crazy camp counselor. IMO it's good game for this rainy day. Love the custom mode because I'm a puzzle skipper, I just want to get on with the game to see what's going to happen next. I'm running Windows 10 64 bit that the game seems to like just fine so far.

Happy Hanukkah to all our Hebrew fishies and Merry Christmas to the rest of us.

Happy Gaming to everyone.

Why did you not post this in the reviews? it is lovely it shoud be in reviews

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Dec 12, 15 10:46 AM
Thank you Pegleann I just leave the reviews to others that are more eloquent than I am. I just come here and tell everyone what I think of the game. I am too old to be politically correct and if I didn't like the game I feel free to tell the developer here rather than in the Review section. In this case the game is getting even better as I get into it and feel the urgency to rescue these children or at the very least release them from the demon woman.

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Dec 12, 15 11:34 AM
I have not played the other Spirit of Revenge games. Is this a stand alone game, or does one need to play the others first so as not to be confused?

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Dec 12, 15 3:49 PM
Hi tesamoine, These are all stand alone games, no continuing characters, not even in the same time period of history. Hope that helps.

Hoppity
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Hoppity on Dec 12, 15 8:30 PM
Is it just me, or is this a re-release? Maybe under different name? I'm curious, because if it is, were there bugs that got worked out or what? Let me know because I don't want to purchase an identical game under another name.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Dec 13, 15 7:45 AM
Hoppity wrote:Is it just me, or is this a re-release? Maybe under different name? I'm curious, because if it is, were there bugs that got worked out or what? Let me know because I don't want to purchase an identical game under another name.

This is a new release.

bayley60
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by bayley60 on Dec 13, 15 2:23 PM
I bought Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret and although it downloaded I could never get it to open up and play. Now I bought Gem Fury and the game froze when I went to the mailbox. I hope this is not going to happen every five minutes where I have to log on and off to play the game. I think the game is great but I will just be totally frustrated if this happens. What's wrong with this developer?

Go to: