cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

Review

[Post New]by cll1950 on Nov 4, 09 2:39 PM
This could have been a cool game but it is so badly executed that it's just one big mess. They keep jerking you out of the match 3 to give you awards that have no real explaination so what's the point. The match 3 board is too small and cramped.

I usually enjoy the unscramble games but not these seem very confusing. The upgrades for the resterant are not labeled, so you don't know what your buying or why. when trying to arrange the menu photos, some are fairly clear. 1 cherry, 2cherries, etc. but the pizza and drinks, I don't have a clue.

Everything is poorly explained. The goals are not clear the spelling is worse than mine (and that's saying something). I would have bought it for the recipes if there was a way to print them or get a text file but I have enough hand pain that writing them out from the screen would have crampped my fingers for hours. Writing longhand is something I thing I try to avoid unless it's just a few words, that's what my computer is for.

Cute idea, sloppy work, lazy programers that obviously take no pride in their work.
Not even worth 2.99. BF, what were you thinking? Such poor quality.

ducle
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

Re:Review

[Post New]by ducle on Nov 4, 09 4:02 PM
Agreed. I've grown to like match-3 games, but this one is lame. In addition to everything else, I hate the cartoony look.

Go to: