2cats4u
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Missed the morph

[Post New]by 2cats4u on Dec 12, 15 11:59 AM
I was searching in the chapel when I remembered about the morphing objects, so I went back for the ones I missed. I successfully pick-up the ones I found but was unable to collect the basket there. Is this because I may have visited this wagon in previous play?? It's the only object that has troubled me. Anyone with an answer I'd appreciate your time. Thanks in advance, and Happy Gaming to all who swim in our pond

Re:Missed the morph

[Post New]by Bekko_fish on Dec 14, 15 1:45 PM
What exactly scene you miss morphing object?

madyad
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by madyad on Dec 16, 15 5:44 PM
same as me, basket in wagon before you arrive to city. went back, an see heart/potato morph by curtain separating driver, but clicking on it in either stage doesn't get it

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 24, 15 7:50 PM
When I finished the game, I had maybe four things missing, one in a category....
and the game asked me if I wanted to quit or to go back and look for my missed items.
I happily did....but, then, when I found my last portrait....I stopped to play the HOG they offered, and then the game quit with my still having two missing items.
oh well!
at least I got two of the four.

Bunny1419
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Bunny1419 on Jan 22, 16 6:41 AM
Having the same problem with the heart/potato morph. It won't let me click on it. Boo

Go to: