jigsaws galore

[Post New]by gayle21 on Dec 12, 15 11:41 PM
I purchased this game in 2012 and I am trying to load on my new computer.I keep getting error 126 corrup or fault.

jigsaws galore

[Post New]by Farashna on Feb 26, 16 1:00 AM
gayle21 wrote:I purchased this game in 2012 and I am trying to load on my new computer.I keep getting error 126 corrup or fault.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:jigsaws galore

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 10, 16 10:34 AM
Hello gayle21 and Farashna,

First of all, thank you for your patience while waiting on someone to swim by this thread to answer. I apologize that it's taken a long time and I hope that these issues have already been resolved. However, it sounds like you are both seeing the 126 error when trying to load this game on a new computer. I certainly want you to have ready access to your games and if you haven't already taken a look, I recommend taking a look at our Help Pages and specifically this article which might be able to clear that error up:

Error 126

If anyone having a 126 error tries those steps and is unable to get it to clear up, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide customized assistance beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with this game, I am going to go ahead and lock it. If anyone has further technical issues with this game, I want to invite you to post what happened here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Jigsaw Galore here.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any of the moderators. We're happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: