tdh1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

[Post New]by tdh1 on Dec 13, 15 4:52 PM
Just want to wish everyone the best for the holidays from Nova Scotia, Canada. Game names EPCOT and NCIS. Take care all!

Mad48
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

[Post New]by Mad48 on Dec 13, 15 5:45 PM
Sending everyone some Aussie sunshine and best wishes for Christmas and Happy Holidays to those who do not celebrate Christmas. We probably have a variety of nationalities playing this game. I play as Isla.

Edited on 12/13/2015 at 5:46:50 PM PST

Guideo
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Guideo on Dec 14, 15 4:47 PM
Happy Holidays! from Vancouver Island, Canada!! Relax and have a good one!!

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Dec 14, 15 5:12 PM
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah. and not to be left out. Happy, prosperous, healthy New Year to all...

For those friends not from the US.

Feliz Navidad y prospero año nuevo, Bo Nadal, Bon Nadal, Feliz natal boas festas, Joyeux Noel, Buon Natale, vrolijk kerstfeest, Fröhliche Weihnachten,!

And last but certainly not in the least least a most heartfelt Happy Christmas to our UK and Aussie and Canadian friends!

Edited on 12/15/2015 at 10:20:03 PM PST

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Dec 14, 15 11:33 PM
Merry merry Christmas from the UK, have a great time wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Dec 15, 15 4:29 AM
From sunny, northern Queensland, Australia - Wishing everyone peace and goodwill at this time of the year. May you all have a safe and happy festive season.

For those that celebrate Christmas - Have a very Merry Christmas.
(Don't have Bluex's eloquence.)

For all: Have a happy New Year and may 2016 be a prosperous and good year for you.

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Dec 15, 15 7:55 AM
Merry Christmas from Illinois where we may not have Snow for Christmas, Yeah!

SaphireH
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by SaphireH on Dec 15, 15 9:16 AM
Merry Christmas from the high mountains of Northern California where I love everything but the snow!

[Post New]by Bladeslap on Dec 15, 15 9:41 AM
A very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year from a wet and windy England. Nessie123

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Dec 15, 15 4:57 PM
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a healthy and wealthy New Year from SW Florida, where a cold front is moving in for one day...high will be 60s Friday...then right back up to 78! RetiredCookie2

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Dec 15, 15 5:19 PM
Got you beat there GCG! Was 54F (12c) in the mountains last night. Thought the missus was going to turn into an ice angel, she carried on so. Wore everything she had to bed. Two blankets included. Woman wrapped up on my person I could not even breathe, oxygen or no. Who would think in the tropics its would go down to that. Asked her if she wanted the other old goat in the room as well as he has got a coat and can BREATHE! I'd get a space heater but Hello this is Puerto Rico I'd be laughed back to the mainland! I'll get the fancy daughter to send one of them electric blankets and hope I don't have an accident on it and cause a spark! That's all I would need is to go up like Buddhist monk for the Holidays.. make the lighting of the tree moot i would think.

dizplace
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by dizplace on Dec 15, 15 5:55 PM
Very happy wishes to all of you for a joyful and peaceful holiday season from rainy, rainy Oregon, USA. (Have to keep all those Christmas trees green) Maybe some of you fortunate enough to live in the sunshine could send me some suntan oil to deal with my rust! Much love from Timekeeper.

Abigail23
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Abigail23 on Dec 15, 15 6:05 PM
Hi tdh1, Merry Christmas right back at you from Nova Scotia lol. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas here in beautiful Nova Scotia.

Abigail23
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Abigail23 on Dec 15, 15 6:12 PM
Merry Christmas to one of the jolliest and sweetest groups I've ever seen. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and brings in the New Year full of hope and peace.

Those that have other holidays at this time I wish the same and love to all.

SaphireH
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by SaphireH on Dec 15, 15 10:17 PM
I think it almost got up to 30F here today. Having the first real snow, since a few years ago. Told everybody it would happen, but nobody believed me. At least at 4,370 feet up, not much flooding.

idahodogs
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by idahodogs on Dec 16, 15 12:35 AM
Happy Holidays from Boise,ID. Probably won;t have snow in the valley for Christmas but I can see it from my living room window on the mountains (which is where I like it)

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Dec 16, 15 7:59 AM
Happy holidays from Germany to everybody. May you have a peaceful, joyful and happy New Year.

VeronikaG
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by VeronikaG on Dec 16, 15 10:08 AM
I wish a merry Christmas and a joyful and rewarding 2016 from Switzerland to all you wonderful people in this forum . Here in Berne the snow has come and gone once already this year, and I just hope that it hasn't the ambition to be back for Christmas (I hate, hate, hate snow!!!!). The temperatures drop definitely below freezing point at night, but at least the days right now are beautiful and sunny (and cold, of course...). Even so, I must admit that I envy all you people living in much sun and warmth all the year round; despite the spiderbites I got in Guadeloupe in November, I heartily wish myself back there

[Post New]by AzGillmoregirl on Dec 16, 15 10:49 AM
Happy Holidays from Tucson, Arizona!!

lpcb
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by lpcb on Dec 16, 15 12:06 PM
Happy Holidays from Saskatchewan, Canada, where it's freaking cold!!!!

Go to: