Edited on 01/06/2017 at 7:53:28 AM PST

Hope07
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Hope07 on Jan 6, 17 8:51 AM
Hi,
I saw a cat with a gold medal in one of my friend's Christmas room. I dont't see them in my pet's list and was wondering how to get it. Thanks for the help!
Player Hope

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 6, 17 9:03 AM
Hope07 wrote:Hi,
I saw a cat with a gold medal in one of my friend's Christmas room. I dont't see them in my pet's list and was wondering how to get it. Thanks for the help!
Player Hope

That would be the Champion which you get by being in the first 100 winners in the tournaments 10 times.

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on Jan 8, 17 1:29 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
Hope07 wrote:Hi,
Player Hope

That would be the Champion which you get by being in the first 100 winners in the tournaments 10 times.[/quot
I don't think I will ever get that achievement, I suck at tournaments?

[Post New]by BabeJaen on Jan 8, 17 3:50 AM
What happend with my progress?I started from level 1?is there a problem with my account?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 8, 17 8:57 AM
BabeJaen wrote:What happend with my progress?I started from level 1?is there a problem with my account?

You need to send a ticket to Customer Support with your ID number and they will look into it for you.

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Jan 8, 17 1:35 PM
Dear Friends,

My computer died in mid-December and I have just gotten a new one. I am dealing with customer service in the hope of regaining my old game. I apologize to all who have gifted me without return and hope to make up for it when I get my game back.

I am disappointed to have missed most of the Christmas Event.

Happy New Year Marite

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by hussanmon on Jan 9, 17 4:06 AM

Edited on 01/09/2017 at 9:04:23 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 9, 17 9:15 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for welcoming people to Midnight Castle and answering questions when they occur. I just wanted to stop by real fast to help out with how to receive assistance with restoring lost progress in Midnight Castle.

BabeJaen, I'm sorry that your progress was lost. We definitely don't want you to lose all that effort and time, and Jackie34918 is right that the best way to receive help with this is to send a request to our Support Team. Thank you for quickly helping with that support Jackie34918, and just in case, I wanted to provide the steps on how to do that below for any player that has seen a loss of progress:

To receive help restoring lost progress, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your current in-game ID and the previous in-game ID of the lost progress or the display name and level for that progress. Our Reps can use that information to restore your progress.

Just in case it is helpful, players can find their current in-game ID using the following guide:

Finding Your In-Game ID

I also want to request that players who are seeing technical issues with Midnight Castle be sure to report those issues to the designated technical issues threads based on what device the issue is being seen on below:

Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

By posting technical issues to the above threads, players can more quickly receive assistance and information about the issue as well as helping the teams behind Midnight Castle be apprised of issues that players are experiencing while playing.

Thank you all for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Baby102 on Jan 9, 17 1:25 PM
sucrmdy wrote:Hi, I really like the hidden object. I guess I'm hooked on this one, I'm not really sure how it works are there any directions? I've never played with groups.
no there's no direction but I find it's best to finish one part before going to the next key

luciousrocks
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by luciousrocks on Jan 9, 17 1:28 PM
To all the players of Midnight Castle, I was wondering if any of the you other players enjoy the nite mode?? Quite frankly, I don't care for it. Am I the only one?? Unfortunately you can change the mode, UNTIL you run out of time switching, then you have to build it up again. Just wondering, how the rest of you feel. Thanks to all

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 9, 17 2:02 PM
luciousrocks wrote:To all the players of Midnight Castle, I was wondering if any of the you other players enjoy the nite mode?? Quite frankly, I don't care for it. Am I the only one?? Unfortunately you can change the mode, UNTIL you run out of time switching, then you have to build it up again. Just wondering, how the rest of you feel. Thanks to all

Night mode can be turned off by clicking on the options cog in the game, click additional settings and click on "disable night mode", and I think most players have turned it off after they got the achievement.

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by failanews on Jan 10, 17 2:52 AM

Edited on 01/10/2017 at 7:13:11 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by angelasalazir on Jan 10, 17 4:44 AM

Edited on 01/10/2017 at 7:03:18 AM PST

luciousrocks
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by luciousrocks on Jan 10, 17 3:17 PM
Thanks Jackie, Again, you come to the rescue!! I hope I can find it!

[Post New]by myrajo06 on Jan 10, 17 9:00 PM
Hello...I am a new player addicted" my friend ID is 631760..would anyone care to be friends? I wish there were a you tube on how to get $ to open these areas. I'm on level 26 and I have gobs of inventory but, it continues to take my $ for opening places...Love THIS GAME...LET'S BE FRIENDS.

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by rejuvonus08 on Jan 11, 17 1:29 AM

Edited on 01/11/2017 at 6:33:00 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by rejuvonus08 on Jan 11, 17 4:08 AM

Edited on 01/11/2017 at 6:32:44 AM PST

[Post New]by Babss4 on Jan 11, 17 9:48 AM
I am working on the Castle challenge & it is asking for me to collect "Christmas Bell Medallions". Where do I find these? I've already collected the Santa Medallions (by leaving a gift in my friends room). Babss4

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 11, 17 10:00 AM
Babss4 wrote:I am working on the Castle challenge & it is asking for me to collect "Christmas Bell Medallions". Where do I find these? I've already collected the Santa Medallions (by leaving a gift in my friends room). Babss4

Welcome to the forum! There are no such things as Christmas bell medallions so I'm not sure what you're looking for. What does the castle challenge asks for exactly or which day are you working on?

Go to: