Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Laruaville 4 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 14, 15 12:40 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 12/14/2015 at 6:35:31 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Laruaville 4 here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 14, 15 6:36 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Laruaville 4 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Laruaville 4.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Dec 14, 15 3:23 PM
I have the other Laruaville games and thought I would like this one. Game action is great and graphics though small are good. However, this is the same as the other ones only a little more tedious. No buy for me but good if you like straight up match 3 games.

Zobig
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Zobig on Dec 19, 15 1:58 PM
fluffyalso wrote:I have the other Laruaville games and thought I would like this one. Game action is great and graphics though small are good. However, this is the same as the other ones only a little more tedious. No buy for me but good if you like straight up match 3 games.

verimeri
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by verimeri on Dec 21, 15 10:15 PM
I love the Laruaville series. I like this game because the game play is different than the previous ones. Also the graphics are as charming as usual. The only thing I would give a negative to is the mahjong. In Laruaville 1 and 2 there was a mixture of hidden object, find the difference and mahjong. I liked that. Seems the last two have been only mahjong for the mini games.

MsNetty61
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by MsNetty61 on Jan 3, 16 11:17 AM
Hi All,
came late to this game....it's been a long xmas and new year
BUT I lurve it!!!!! :
Good challenges and interesting set-ups
I always liked Cursed House but found Laruaville a little tame, but this has got me hooked, keep up the good work FRH, more of the same please

MsNetty61
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by MsNetty61 on Jan 3, 16 11:20 AM
Oops, also meant to mention, I wasn't so keen on the Mahjong either, maybe a mix like before?
I tended to skip them, and I know you can cancel them altogether, but a variety of games would be nice

Diana_Mc
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Diana_Mc on Jan 9, 16 12:43 PM
I enjoyed it. It seemed a little short but then it was a Christmas one. The mahjongg is okay. Sometimes I am ready for a break. I do play timed and it takes me a few tries sometimes.

These are fun - not impossibly difficult or complicated.

Go to: