suetyler
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

Elevator

[Post New]by suetyler on Dec 14, 15 2:24 AM
I'm stuck in the elevator and can't proceed. There is a 5 digit code required, and I can't find it anywhere, nor can I guess it. The "Hint" button, which usually works well for sussing out number combinations just keeps defaulting to the beginning position. The Map shows that there is no other location needing action. This is it, and I can't see the solution. Any advice?

MAG57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Elevator

[Post New]by MAG57 on Dec 19, 15 8:08 PM
I have the code, but don't know how to use it: 21644

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Dec 31, 15 11:31 AM
Parts of this game are not friendly. I got through it and hope I can explain the codes.
Click on the T.V. and using the graphic paper in your inventory. Codes are 21644 and 35760. Click on the first button and click to 2; using the 3rd button will allow this to accept the 2. When you finish with the numbers click on the last button and you are done. This sounds so confusing; this part of the game was so aggravating. Good luck. Kitaboy

[Post New]by doofenschmurtz on Feb 7, 16 12:31 PM
kitaboy wrote:Parts of this game are not friendly. I got through it and hope I can explain the codes.
Click on the T.V. and using the graphic paper in your inventory. Codes are 21644 and 35760. Click on the first button and click to 2; using the 3rd button will allow this to accept the 2. When you finish with the numbers click on the last button and you are done. This sounds so confusing; this part of the game was so aggravating. Good luck. Kitaboy
Thank you I wouldn't have finished the game without your help

Go to: