bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Island Realms forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 6, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to Island Realms forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Island Realms players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

rbusran
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Welcome to Island Realms forum

[Post New]by rbusran on Nov 6, 09 10:44 PM
i have been waiting to buy another TM game coz I Loved and enjoyed very much The World of Zelleian game and My Kingdom My Princess game--that is why i downloaded Island Realms right away. I awas just disappointed when i found out there was NO TUTORIAL LEVEL. On the 3rd level where i need to open the Quarry, i have only the gold coins but no stone resources to open it??? How do i open the Quarry ???? PLEASE RELEASE TM GAMES LIKE THE ZELLIANS , DELICIOUS EMILY, ALICE GREENFINGERS 3 AND OTHERS.

[Post New]by otthab101 on Nov 9, 09 6:35 PM
This game is the worse I ever tried.

[Post New]by oglybogly on Nov 18, 09 9:53 AM
I have gotten to world 12, but can't finish it. I built my 2 catupults and built the fence, but it won't let me build anything to the left of the fence. If anyone has gotten any further please let me know.
Thanks

[Post New]by Pheetz on Jan 6, 10 7:18 PM
Is there any reason why it won't let you go past the 32 level? Am I not doing something right or what? Also, it's not a bad game, some of the islands are kinda jive withthe amount of time for the gold bonus and they cheat alittle bit bith the enemy catapults but still a good game. If anyone knows how to move to the 33rd and beyond island please let me know otherwise it keeps me at the map after 32...

[Post New]by Pheetz on Jan 6, 10 7:20 PM
oglybogly wrote:I have gotten to world 12, but can't finish it. I built my 2 catupults and built the fence, but it won't let me build anything to the left of the fence. If anyone has gotten any further please let me know.
Thanks

If it is the type of island that I am thinking about, more than likely you are going to have to upgrade certain buildings by buying the blueprints from the shop. If there is an enemy road, near the catapult level it up enough to destroy it and re-build one of your own roads to travel on... see if that helps...

tyf12
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by tyf12 on Feb 21, 10 9:25 AM
Please help.
I stuck on level 15. I cant start the waggon to the other island. The street is always destroyed
by the enemies. What can I do?

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Feb 23, 10 2:51 PM
tyf12, you either need to build an idol to make them focus on that or bulid a catapult to destroy their bunker. Look on the top left side and you will see the second little icon up there is an idol. Click that and then click on the location where the idol is in "shadow" on your island. Your guys will build an idol there and the enemies will go to that instead of destroying your road. You can also build a wall to keep the enemy from coming into the area at all. You will see a think outline of a wall across a road if you can build one in the area. You are going to have to get enough resources to build anything though.

[Post New]by nay9889 on Feb 28, 10 6:21 PM
stuck on level 23 someone please help!! i destroy the wall, then build the three roads leading to the storage as fast as i can then try to upgrade the catapult all before the next wave of enemies comes and rebuilds the wall. i cant make it in time and i cant build a statue to keep the enemy occupied. someone please help

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Mar 1, 10 7:02 PM
You have to upgrade your catapult to destroy the enemy bunker. Make sure you get a lot of men if you can, so you can do it all before everything gets destroyed or stolen.
Oh, also don't bother to destroy the wall or build the roads until you get the catapult going and destroy the enemy. They will just keep taking it out.

Edited on 03/01/2010 at 7:03:47 PM PST

adr8p
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by adr8p on Jun 20, 11 2:34 AM
Hi i really enjoyed this game and was just wondering if there are plans for a second Island Realms game?

Pucktweety
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by Pucktweety on Mar 17, 13 5:16 AM
Anyone stuck at 37? Like actually physically stuck. I can't seem to click on the wagon even though it seems I have everything. Am I missing something or is this a fault?

Go to: