1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Game not opening with Windows XP

[Post New]by 1357wc on Dec 15, 15 1:22 AM
Is Tech going to get back to us about a fix coming, or do we all need to add to your list and send you a report. I don't really want a free game, I would like to play this one?
Could a moderator please find out for us?

Re:Game not opening with Windows XP

[Post New]by bussydog on Dec 27, 15 10:12 AM
Not only is Big Fish ignoring us so is the company that made this game. Shame on both of them. There has to be an easy fix for this. Lucky you, got to have a free game, I was totally ignored. Ever since that stupid App was applied things have gone down hill. I've been a member of Big Fish a long time and am getting really disgusted by their attitude toward "fixes".

[Post New]by maru_quintana on Dec 28, 15 5:22 PM
I just created an account to get this game. I have XP in my computer and the game just won't open. What can I do, Big Fish? I don't want to cancel my account within the very few minutes after I just created it. If there's nothing that can be done, I'm just cancelling. Good thing is that I used the coupon (thank you for that!) but I'm really disappointed. Does it have a solution? Thank you!

(I think I'll have to cancel and uninstall the app!)

Edited on 12/28/2015 at 5:24:34 PM PST

covedon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by covedon on Dec 31, 15 3:59 PM
maru_quintana wrote:I just created an account to get this game. I have XP in my computer and the game just won't open. What can I do, Big Fish? I don't want to cancel my account within the very few minutes after I just created it. If there's nothing that can be done, I'm just cancelling. Good thing is that I used the coupon (thank you for that!) but I'm really disappointed. Does it have a solution? Thank you!

(I think I'll have to cancel and uninstall the app!)

Well, I had all of the same issues with XP as others. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but still didn't work.

Now tonight I just decided to install the game again today (Dec. 31st) after a few weeks of all of the problems and now it works. Go figure. I never got any indication from Big Fish that anything was updated either. But it's working okay, so I'm not going to argue. I'm just enjoying the game.

[Post New]by maru_quintana on Jan 19, 16 6:11 PM
Wow! Thank you, covedon. Maybe I should try to get it again. I really hope I can play it. Love this series. Thanks for the advise!!

Go to: