El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

friendslist a mess

[Post New]by El62 on Dec 15, 15 9:47 AM
my friendslist is a mess, some are twice on the list, others are gone. when I come back later they are all there again. I'm totally confused about gifting, losing track of who and when I gifted
the only thing that is going well is gifting under the tree.

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

Re:friendslist a mess

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Dec 15, 15 10:12 AM
They go off when they change wants and needs. I write down who sends me gifts, make sure I send them a gift. Then I try to gift others, always keeping a record. Sure makes it easy to keep up. Merry Christmas and smile

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Dec 15, 15 10:48 AM
Without my spreadsheet I'd be totally and absolutely lost. It makes it so much easier to keep track of friends and their ID Nos. I can see at a glance who has sent me gifts and who I owe gifts to. With all the gift swapping going on, and friends taking breaks, I'd be completely lost without it.

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

friendslist a mess

[Post New]by deeziner on Dec 15, 15 11:00 AM
El62 wrote:my friendslist is a mess, some are twice on the list, others are gone. when I come back later they are all there again. I'm totally confused about gifting, losing track of who and when I gifted
the only thing that is going well is gifting under the tree.

ALL OF THE ABOVE....except I've run out of gifts for under my friend's trees....all I can send are best wishes and cheer.

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

[Post New]by El62 on Dec 15, 15 10:25 PM
thanks
and happy holidays

Go to: