only1Marne
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

The bubbles what are they.

[Post New]by only1Marne on Dec 15, 15 9:55 AM
Just wondering what those floating groups of "bubbles" and what do we do with them? I've tried them in every area and scene I'm baffled.

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

Re:The bubbles what are they.

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Dec 15, 15 10:04 AM
Hi,

Not sure what you mean by bubbles. Can you explain a bit more?

Patsy

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 15, 15 10:49 AM
only1Marne I guess you're playing on android as this is a common problem for android players. There is already a thread called “bubbles”.

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Dec 15, 15 5:01 PM
I play on iPad and notice bubble / stars that float up from the hos's when I go to a new scene. Once I play the hos they disappear until the time is up to play again. I thought it was there to indicate the hos is ready to play again.

The bubbles what are they.

[Post New]by PuzzledGamer on Dec 15, 15 5:16 PM
only1Marne wrote:Just wondering what those floating groups of "bubbles" and what do we do with them? I've tried them in every area and scene I'm baffled.

If you are talking about bubbles that stay on the screen, and you have an android device, this is an issue that they are working to resolve. There's a thread here http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/623470.page#6323035

Until they get it fixed, your best bet is to go slowly. Wait for all effects to clear the screen before moving to another screen. Hang in there... you're not alone!
~Lisa

Go to: