debbdi
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Westword 4 is COMING!

[Post New]by debbdi on Nov 6, 09 2:00 PM
I just got an email from the creator's of the Westward Series with a note that Westward 4 is available for Pre-buy! I have my Big Fish credit held aside for it... hopefully, they will get it soon!

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Re:Westword 4 is COMING!

[Post New]by raystownlady on Nov 6, 09 4:40 PM
I got the e-mail too.I'm not in this type of game but for those of you that are,you can get the first three games of the series for $6.99 for all.

tayky
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by tayky on Nov 6, 09 5:28 PM
Yeah!! Just got an email too!! Hopefully it won't be long for BF to get it!!

alfurton
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by alfurton on Nov 6, 09 10:29 PM
When is it available for pre buy? Yippee Yippee!!!!!!

gellyitaly
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by gellyitaly on Nov 6, 09 11:21 PM
I guess it'll be available for Christmas on BFG- such good news- nice christmas present!!!

gellyitaly
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by gellyitaly on Nov 13, 09 8:31 PM
just seen that westward 4 is out by the creator. hopefully it won't be a long wait!! my BFG coupon is eagerly waiting to be used! can't wait

tayky
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by tayky on Nov 14, 09 12:59 PM
Just finished playing the demo on Sandlot! Awesome!!! Hopefully BF gets it REAL soon!!!

NancyLou9
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by NancyLou9 on Nov 16, 09 7:14 AM
My guess is it won't work either, much like the other ones. I did manage to get WW I and II to work but have never been able to get III to load on my machine. Here I am over a year since I paid for it and still have never played it.

Just to maintain my level of gullibility, I'll probably buy WWIV as well, knowing it won't load on my machine.

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Nov 16, 09 7:55 AM
NancyLou9 wrote:My guess is it won't work either, much like the other ones. I did manage to get WW I and II to work but have never been able to get III to load on my machine. Here I am over a year since I paid for it and still have never played it.

Just to maintain my level of gullibility, I'll probably buy WWIV as well, knowing it won't load on my machine.

Does the Demo work or do you have trouble with it as well? This and the last one are both in 3D so maybe there's something on your computer stopping you from playing it? You still have III? I'd of asked for a refund or credit, I'm sure you'd of gotten it as I know one person that got tired of waiting on the Pre-Order to be released and ask for a refund and got it.

I bought the Pre-Order and the game was let loose Friday night and it is awesome! Once again they've outdone theirselves...shoot for a couple of days I was stuck on the 2nd or 3rd quest and finally got out of it yesterday! This game has so many more things to offer then the others and I'm just at the start of the game now! Need to go over to SLG and find out where the Saloon is or if it shows up later. LOL [there's even a HOG in the game itself!] It goes throught so many levels of quests and no timer on it as ya'll will see when ya get it.

For the WW game lovers like myself, to bad ya didn't do that "Pre-Order" it was worth paying 3 bucks more as BFG probably won't get it for awhile, SLG has to make some $$ off of it too. For those that want it, hope BFG gets it for ya'll by Christmas...'anyone want to start a poll on when BF will get it?' LOL hmmm sometime after Christmas not long after....shoot gotta give a date...uhhh *subject to be changed* now...lol... I'm gonna say Dec. 31st. the begans.... Muahahaha but not for me cuz I already have the gammme LOL

Good luck NancyLou9m hope it works for you!

Edited on 11/16/2009 at 8:00:58 AM PST

[Post New]by universum53 on Nov 19, 09 12:28 AM
its about time big fish comes with westward 4........
other websites with free games to play have already westward 4 on the site!!!

gellyitaly
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by gellyitaly on Nov 21, 09 7:16 AM
any news as to when WW4 is coming to BFG- I love their customer service so I'm waiting patiently for it!!!

Thomaas
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Thomaas on Nov 24, 09 10:24 AM
I'm gonna get it

spyral
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by spyral on Dec 3, 09 3:21 AM
Ohh I really wish they'd hurry this up, I've downloaded the trial and I am avoiding playing it as I know it will whet my appetite for it and I'll just get more impatient. Westward has to be one of the best games I've ever played as it takes a good few days to play. I love HOG's too but I seem to finish them in a day or so.

cydsmith
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cydsmith on Dec 4, 09 2:19 PM
Just got info from Sandlot games that they are offering Westward 4 for $6.99. It would be nice if Big Fish gave us a date of its release on this site. I would love to spend my money here than there.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Dec 7, 09 7:24 AM
cydsmith wrote:Just got info from Sandlot games that they are offering Westward 4 for $6.99. It would be nice if Big Fish gave us a date of its release on this site. I would love to spend my money here than there.
I spent my money there on this one, gladly. Sandlot's Westward forums are absolutely wonderful, and I think Big Fish can stand an occasional $6.99 going direct to the developers . Heaven knows BFG gets their well-deserved cut on enough other stuff I buy.

Go to: