Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Last Dream here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 16, 15 12:43 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 12/16/2015 at 3:19:03 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Last Dream here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 16, 15 3:19 PM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by luv_my_bagel on Dec 17, 15 4:34 PM
After playing the chess game, I try to go to the screen with the ferris wheel and just have a black screen and the cursor doesn't move. However, I can still hear the music and the menu and help buttons at the bottom of the screen can still be seen (although can't do anything with them since the cursor is frozen). Closed with task manager and then tried again with same result. I have Windows 7 OS.

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Dec 18, 15 12:55 AM
luv_my_bagel wrote:After playing the chess game, I try to go to the screen with the ferris wheel and just have a black screen and the cursor doesn't move. However, I can still hear the music and the menu and help buttons at the bottom of the screen can still be seen (although can't do anything with them since the cursor is frozen). Closed with task manager and then tried again with same result. I have Windows 7 OS.

Hi luv_my_bage. Sorry to hear that you have a problem with the game.
Most likely you should start over. Somehhow the game saved you progress with the black screen. Did you complete the chess game and get the fuse? Or you skiped it?

[Post New]by heatheranne on Jan 19, 16 4:13 PM
Hi, I am just trying this game but I cant get past the options page. The curser is virtually uncontrollable and the options page is very white and I can hardly read the options. I have tried clicking all over and the music volume changed but nothing else will respond. I need to change the curser or it is unplayable for me. Help please. I am using Windows 10 which is uptodate.

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Jan 20, 16 3:59 AM
heatheranne wrote:Hi, I am just trying this game but I cant get past the options page. The curser is virtually uncontrollable and the options page is very white and I can hardly read the options. I have tried clicking all over and the music volume changed but nothing else will respond. I need to change the curser or it is unplayable for me. Help please. I am using Windows 10 which is uptodate.

Hi heatheranne,

looks like parts of the graphic textures aren't displayed correctly. The options shouldn't be white. At this point I can recommend you to try to update the video card drivers. Hope that helps!

[Post New]by heatheranne on Jan 20, 16 11:23 AM
Thanks but my drivers are uptodate.. Its the page that is white and the options are barely readable or usable.

patmosby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by patmosby on Jan 25, 16 10:32 AM
I AM HAVING the same problem....the first page is all white, didn't even know it was an options page, all I see is a cat. Don't know where to go from here, really wanted to play...Using Win 7

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 26, 16 11:45 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having issues with this particular game. Thank you to the players that have offered their troubleshooting suggestions.

For players that are having display issues, please see the following help article:

If you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help to further troubleshoot.

I hope this helps. Feel free to reach out to a moderator if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

sqkylyndi
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sqkylyndi on Mar 1, 16 12:20 AM
I loved this game!!!!!! Though there were a few bugs...

1. It kept crashing my system, my computer, every so often. If I walked away for too long, it would shut down. (Window 10, and enough RAM to choke a horse) I still played it though
2. Like someone else, after the chess game, the screen blacked out completely. Then it crashed. When I opened the game again, I was back at the beginning...but I already had my helper cat...so I started the game WITH the character I have to save after a moves...I ended up deleting the play/character completely and starting fresh. Happy to report it didn't do it the second time.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Mar 1, 16 7:46 PM
Hi sqkylyndi,

Thanks for taking the time to post these issues here, and I'm glad you were able to play through the second time. If anyone else experiences similar issues, the following help articles may be useful:

Windows 10

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Go to: