BK3009
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Advanced Mode

[Post New]by BK3009 on Nov 6, 09 10:19 PM
Love this game - have played through to the advanced mode but the hint button won't work. Is this normal?

Re:Advanced Mode

[Post New]by HeavilyAddicted on Nov 6, 09 11:34 PM
I am having same incident, but don't know if it's normal or not. It seems not, just because after a few minutes, it will say "Click Here for Hint", but I do and it is non-responsive.

BK3009
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by BK3009 on Nov 7, 09 1:25 AM
The hint button seems to come on for some levels - after about the first 3, but then when you are in a scene that says collect 25 somethings then it doesn't work again - strange

[Post New]by HeavilyAddicted on Nov 7, 09 2:37 AM
I didn't even get that far...I was in scene one where the house is a wreck and couldn't (re)find a piece to the Mace and that's when I noticed the hint button. It is curious because the Menu button still works. Also, I noticed when I went from Advanced Mode BACK to Normal Mode, the same problem still existed! I had to exit and reboot for hint button to work correctly even in Normal Mode. How about you?

[Post New]by Jellybabie on Nov 8, 09 5:33 AM
I've tried in normal and advanced mode and cannot get the hint button to work at all, and I can't find the last piece of the mace - can anyone tell me where it it. I've tried to exit and come back again - I'm STUCK.

[Post New]by HeavilyAddicted on Nov 8, 09 7:12 AM
Jellybabie,

Read the Blog Walkthroigh for things you can't find. You're on LEVEL 1.

See post under "Hint button in normal mode" and see if it applies to you.

[Post New]by HeavilyAddicted on Nov 8, 09 7:16 AM
BK3009,

Yes, I have same results after playing for awhile in Advanced Mode - hint button works fine until i get to "Find 25 somethings" .

[Post New]by Jellybabie on Nov 9, 09 8:20 AM
Thanks heavily addicted, I'm through level 1 now thanks to the walkthrough but still no hint button.

Cheers
Jellybabie

Go to: