Missing letters AFTER update in Normal Mode (and is hint button disabled during Advanced Mode)?

[Post New]by HeavilyAddicted on Nov 6, 09 11:21 PM
Is anybody else having these problems even AFTER the update? I am. At the beginning of a fight, I'll be missing some letters that MAY show up later during the fight, but it's kind of late so I either can't use an attack spell and am forced to use a defense spell or i have 3 spells (in normal mode) all missing one or more letters so I have to wait for the enemy to attack/kill.

Also, in Advanced Mode, is Hint button disabled or is it a possible bug?

annetterider
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:Missing letters AFTER update in Normal Mode (and is hint button disabled during Advanced Mode)?

[Post New]by annetterider on Nov 7, 09 12:08 AM
Yes I also have had letters and other things missing. It is driving me up the wall. Grrrr. I thought I was just not seeing them. nice to know that I am not the only one.

Re:Missing letters AFTER update in Normal Mode (and is hint button disabled during Advanced Mode)?

[Post New]by HeavilyAddicted on Nov 7, 09 9:17 AM
I am not missiing anything but some letters. Look closely and you'll find the other items; They hide the items behind each other sometimes with just a hint of the item showing. Depending on the background, they camouflage items sometimes. You know, a grasshopper in the grass, etc.
I checked very carefully before posting this question.

Thank you for the support. It helps to hear other people are having similar problems.

[Post New]by adpatton on Nov 10, 09 10:15 AM
As you use spells, the items used will replenish themselves on the screen. When this happens, they may overlap an item that was already there for another spell. The trick is to try to remember what you see and where you see it, so that when you need to find it (the ant, for example), you'll know that the "clay jug" has just been placed slightly over it. That is why you see just a hint of the item hanging out.

Go to: