bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Lost Realms: The Curse of Babylon forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 7, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to Lost Realms: The Curse of Babylon forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Lost Realms: The Curse of Babylon players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Lost Realms: The Curse of Babylon forum

[Post New]by Grannycatty on Nov 12, 09 11:24 AM
After reading some of the reactions to the game maybe I should be glad it won't even download for me. Have tried it several times; cleaned up and defraged the computer and it still won't download. Tho it looks interesting I may noy try again. Sorry.

[Post New]by umbdip on Nov 14, 09 1:36 AM
it's such an annoyance ther there is never advertised that the new edition do not work on Mac. How do you expect that we buy it?

danny_kiddo
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by danny_kiddo on Nov 17, 09 3:02 PM
umbdip wrote:it's such an annoyance ther there is never advertised that the new edition do not work on Mac. How do you expect that we buy it?

I read the mac version is coming out soon

replacing bfgamestate not working (old save game lost?)

[Post New]by MikeDesert on Nov 25, 09 11:43 AM
I upgraded to Windows 7, and reinstalled the game. I replaced my bfgstate file with my old one, but it doesn't load up my previous saved game! What else do I need to do??

katintn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by katintn on Dec 22, 10 4:12 PM
Is anyone else experience crashes at the Persepolis, Persia

section? Both my husbands desktop and my laptop have crashed once we get to the last search location. VERY FRUSTRATING... I love the game but would love to finish it.

[Post New]by BigFishGrannie on Nov 16, 11 1:32 PM
I too am having some technical difficulties...at Persepolis It calls for an item (statue I believe) to be placed in a dark area with sparkles. I have 3 items in my inventory. a statue, a necklace and a gem. NONE of these are accepted in this spot. if I try to back out, it goes to the menu. I'm at a loss. I've been enjoying the game but what do I do now? I've had to start over with a new profile in order to get some items like the "crow bar" and the "rag" to load into the inventory. who knows where they went when I played the first time.!?

Go to: