Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle

[Post New]by MariteB on Jan 11, 17 3:26 PM
I am still waiting for customer service to reload my previous game...I gave them the old number and the new restart number. Does anyone know if this is something I can do on my own or if customer service needs to be involved?

Marite...formerly 620611

Jackie34918
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,981 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 11, 17 8:35 PM
MariteB wrote:I am still waiting for customer service to reload my previous game...I gave them the old number and the new restart number. Does anyone know if this is something I can do on my own or if customer service needs to be involved?

Marite...formerly 620611

IMHO, I think it is safer to wait for customer support to do it for you.

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by mohenjodaro45 on Jan 11, 17 10:43 PM

Edited on 01/12/2017 at 6:53:01 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by mohenjodaro45 on Jan 12, 17 2:10 AM

Edited on 01/12/2017 at 6:52:22 AM PST

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by dana1960 on Jan 12, 17 8:24 AM
I need friends please
My id is 621847
Thanks

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by howardmitchil on Jan 12, 17 9:15 AM

Edited on 01/12/2017 at 9:51:58 AM PST

nananaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by nananaw on Jan 12, 17 10:49 AM
I just paid for some coins and used them to open new areas. Later while playing, t e game shut down and restarted at t h e place before I bought the coins. I refuse to buy the coins again. I love the game but this is wrong!

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Jan 12, 17 1:15 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
MariteB wrote:I am still waiting for customer service to reload my previous game...I gave them the old number and the new restart number. Does anyone know if this is something I can do on my own or if customer service needs to be involved?

Marite...formerly 620611

IMHO, I think it is safer to wait for customer support to do it for you.

Thanks Jackie. I guess I will have to miss out on the Christmas event this year..it's just frustrating as it is a straightforward problem and I have heard nothing since the initial response. Mari

[Post New]by shaggyjo on Jan 12, 17 8:04 PM
How do I get santa's medialions

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by skinendear20 on Jan 12, 17 10:33 PM

Edited on 01/13/2017 at 5:29:47 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by skinendear20 on Jan 13, 17 1:44 AM

Edited on 01/13/2017 at 5:30:10 AM PST

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Jan 13, 17 4:05 PM
shaggyjo wrote:How do I get santa's medialions
the only medallions I know of are when you gift your friends in the Christmas rooms, hope this helps, happy gaming

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by hl12reviews01 on Jan 13, 17 9:52 PM

Edited on 01/14/2017 at 8:22:24 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by skinendear11 on Jan 14, 17 1:25 AM

Edited on 01/14/2017 at 8:19:05 AM PST

[Post New]by Patty58HndsnNV17 on Jan 14, 17 10:55 AM
good morning midnight castle forum. I'm still new to the game but having trouble obtaining a iron chest from my snow griffin to receive the castle challenge task. I'm at level 31. after I feed him, I don't see any chests after he sleeps. let me know what I'm doing wrong. Thank you.

Jackie34918
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,981 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 14, 17 1:53 PM
Patty58HndsnNV17 wrote:good morning midnight castle forum. I'm still new to the game but having trouble obtaining a iron chest from my snow griffin to receive the castle challenge task. I'm at level 31. after I feed him, I don't see any chests after he sleeps. let me know what I'm doing wrong. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum! The snow griffin is known to bring back only wood chests. Hopefully this is not the only pet you have because you’ll never be able to complete the challenge with this pet. The best pets are the tiger, yeti, owl, etc...

Atty2D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Game Improvement Suggestions :-)

[Post New]by Atty2D on Jan 15, 17 8:05 AM
I a bit of an addict I admit. But having reached level 74 and I have about 50 friends. I would like to throw out to the developers (If there are any present) two suggestions that I think would really improve the 'fun' element of the game. This is especially geared toward those who have reached the higher levels.

1. GIVE US MORE SPACE TO WRITE MESSAGES TO OUR FRIENDS

I had a friend who actually died recently. His mom took over his game. But the space available to write our names is too short to express sympathy or ask questions or really send any meaningful messages. Her message was 'Jon went to heaven'. All I could fit was 'Tears for Jon'. (I really did cry) .And of course I didn't even know he was sick or what he died from.

In another situation, I have LOADS of items I would like to give away to friends that I know are hard to get. I would like to somehow communicate that to them. Like 'Giveaway Item(s) of the Day' - or something like that. So that they could 'ask for them and receive them. Whereas before they perhaps wouldn't dare ask for such a big item. For example 'spring bouquets' or other 'lab' items. which leads me to suggestion no. #2

2. ALLOW US TO GIVE GIFTS TO MORE THAN 5 FRIENDS AT A TIME.

I'm at level 74 and BORED for the most part. I'm sitting on a lot of valuable real estate which I can afford to give away to my friends. But I am frustrated that only 5 friends will get anything at a time (among my 50 friends) that means 45 friends think I'm giving them the snub if I don't get to them that day! Just saying. I have to use a notebook to keep track of who got what and who gave what just to keep everyone happy and keep it fair.

Ok, those are the two big things I would like to suggest in an otherwise very enjoyable (and quite addictive) game. Thanks for reading!

luciousrocks
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by luciousrocks on Jan 15, 17 10:49 AM
Atty2D You have given some great suggestions, Hope the Devs are listening!!
Good luck!!

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by holyland98 on Jan 15, 17 9:23 PM

Edited on 01/16/2017 at 5:38:36 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by holyland98 on Jan 15, 17 11:26 PM

Edited on 01/16/2017 at 5:38:05 AM PST

Go to: