WickedOne9
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by WickedOne9 on Jan 4, 18 7:01 PM
My game completely disappeared off my PC, If I download it again will it start from the beginning??

5CatHome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by 5CatHome on Jan 5, 18 7:35 AM
Last night I lost everything in my game and I was level 82, was playing the game and it stopped working, started to download something and then a message popped up saying it was unable to save and when I opened it to play again it was at level 1 and my 800,000 + coins gone, 4000 + diamonds gone and the oodles of collectables and all of my pets gone. Sent a letter to support for help but haven't heard back yet. So friends of mine, Hannah Thanks Friends, please know I am not ignoring any of you, just can't open my Christmas room now. I am sick over this.

WickedOne9
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by WickedOne9 on Jan 5, 18 4:52 PM
5CatHome wrote:Last night I lost everything in my game and I was level 82, was playing the game and it stopped working, started to download something and then a message popped up saying it was unable to save and when I opened it to play again it was at level 1 and my 800,000 + coins gone, 4000 + diamonds gone and the oodles of collectables and all of my pets gone. Sent a letter to support for help but haven't heard back yet. So friends of mine, Hannah Thanks Friends, please know I am not ignoring any of you, just can't open my Christmas room now. I am sick over this.

Oh my goodness!! I am sick over this for you I used to play Found, but after losing everything 3 times, nope. I hope we both get an answer soon!

bfgIlinalta
3,773 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 5, 18 5:31 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting and the time taken to report issues found while playing the PC version of Midnight Castle. I'd be happy to provide some suggestions or steps to try as well as how to contact our Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

Sharp_Eye574363, it sounds like there has been some connectivity trouble while trying to play Midnight Castle. The game requires a strong, constant connection and can encounter similar issues as this if the connection seems to drop or not be as strong as necessary to continue. Since it sounds like a few troubleshooting steps have already been attempted for this issue, I recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team for more assistance. For faster assistance, be sure to also include details about the issue being experienced and your Friend Code. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

SweetNellyBly, it sounds like you may already be in contact with our Support Team. In that case, I recommend keeping in touch with them by directly replying to the latest reply you've received to let them know what you've experienced. This will help our Reps by letting them know that you're ready for more assistance or that the previous message wasn't able to assist. Thank you for your patience while working with our teams.

WickedOne9 and 5CatHome, I'm sorry to hear that there sounds like there was a loss of progress. The best way to receive help when there appears to be a loss of progress is to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with the original Friend Code of the progress that was lost, if available, as well as the Friend Code currently showing. If only the current Friend Code is available, be sure to provide as much detail about the specifics of the progress lost. Providing our teams the level of the progress, approximate amount of gold coins and diamonds, pets and avatars earned, and your username, could assist with retrieving that progress or manually restoring it so you can continue playing where you last left off. Our Reps will be sure to follow up soon.

bfgIlinalta
3,773 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 5, 18 5:31 PM
Thank you all for your patience and I hope that was able to assist. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Blwalsh on Jan 7, 18 3:50 PM
I am currently using Midnight Castle on my Dell PC, Midnight Castle ID #498814, but it is about to crash on me so I would like to transfer my current game, level 82, to my other Asus PC, with Midnight Castle ID #393070. Can you take care of this for me? I really don't want to start all over again. Thank you in advance. Blwalsh

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,182 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 8, 18 8:54 AM
Blwalsh wrote:I am currently using Midnight Castle on my Dell PC, Midnight Castle ID #498814, but it is about to crash on me so I would like to transfer my current game, level 82, to my other Asus PC, with Midnight Castle ID #393070. Can you take care of this for me? I really don't want to start all over again. Thank you in advance. Blwalsh

Blwalsh..........Welcome to the Forum! To transfer your game.......install MC on new PC......get new ID#......contact Customer Support with your new ID# and your old ID#.......they will transfer your game.........BUT.......your friends WILL NOT transfer......so jot down their names and ID#'s, take down your old wish list so friends no longer gift to that old game........when you get your game transferred, post in forum your old ID# and new ID# and re-invite your friends......

bfgArinelle
1,408 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 8, 18 3:51 PM
Hey Blwalsh,

I totally understand wanting to get your progress on a new computer. As sbaker2318 fantastically laid out, the best way to take care of this sort of thing is to send your Friend Code from the original computer and from the new one to our Midnight Castle Support Team. They'll be able to best assist with this situation.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM one of our active Moderators if there are any other questions. We'll be happy to assist.

bfgArinelle

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by nohydohy on Jan 10, 18 8:40 AM

Edited on 01/10/2018 at 2:39:14 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,428 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 10, 18 2:48 PM
Hello HarryY,

Thank you for reaching out.

I've spoken with our Midnight Castle Support Team, and I was glad to hear you've been working with one of our representatives. The Support Team will be the best equipped to handle this, so please let them know that this has been happening.

I hope this message finds you well. You're always welcome to PM me or another moderator, too, if new questions arise. It's our pleasure to lend a helping hand.

bfgBeruna

lrs2112
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by lrs2112 on Jan 10, 18 4:14 PM
I'm at a loss. Have had "DRMActivator application has stopped working" for days now. After I get out of that I will get "error code 809". I am playing Midnight Castle and my sister is playing Big Kahuna Reef and we are getting the same problems not being able to open the Big Fish Game Manager or play our games. Both our video cards are up to date. She is the smartest computer person I know and as of today she has tried everything she could find and nothing works. she told me that big fish has had this problem for a very long time. What can we do? I love midnight castle. I don't want to go somewhere else to play games. Please please please what can I do???

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Jan 11, 18 1:17 PM
One of my Friend's game crashed, again. She came back today, but is now at level 7.

My friend appears on my Social page & I am able to click on her ID to see her wish list.

But, when I try to open her Personal room, to leave something under her tree, a window comes up saying,
"This friend's room has been updated in a more recent version of the game. To visit it, please update your game to the latest version."

Am I to understand there is a new 'Version' of this game, different from the version I am playing? Wondering if perhaps there's something wrong with my game. Seemed an odd message.

Edited on 01/11/2018 at 2:54:58 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,428 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 11, 18 4:31 PM
Hello lrs2112 and jEMSW,

Thanks for your patience. I'm here to help!

jEMSW: The message might be appearing because your friend's game hasn't reached Level 13, which is when the Private Rooms feature unlocks. If the same message appears after she's unlocked her room in her current game, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team for further assistance. Additionally, if your friend has both the old game's and the new game's Friend Codes, or if she remembers the last level which she was on, the Support Team can help restore or rebuild her progress.

lrs2112: Error code 809 appears when the Big Fish Games app tries to run more than one game at the same time. The help page below will walk you through the troubleshooting process:

Error Code 809

If those suggestions don't work, I'd also recommend contacting our Support Team.

I hope these suggestions help. Should any questions remain, you're more than welcome to PM me or another moderator. We're always glad to be of help.

bfgBeruna

lrs2112
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by lrs2112 on Jan 11, 18 5:47 PM
Thanks for your reply. I've tried everything, including what you suggested. I am running an updated video card. This seems to be a big fish issue. I can't believe that I got Midnight Castle back to the level I was playing before it went back to level one just to have this problem with the big fish games manager one month later. I can't play any of the 36 games I've purchased from Big Fish. What am I missing?? Please someone tell me what I need to do!! I'm to afraid to uninstall the big fish games manager for fear it would start all my games over at level 1. It just can't be this hard...

lrs2112
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by lrs2112 on Jan 11, 18 5:50 PM
FYI, I have contacted your support team but haven't heard back from them yet. My sister is having the same problem with the big fish games manager and she was playing big kahuna reef. It's not the game, it's the big fish game manager. Someone needs to have a fix for this!!!!!!!

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Jan 12, 18 5:31 AM
lrs2112 wrote:I'm at a loss. Have had "DRMActivator application has stopped working" for days now. After I get out of that I will get "error code 809". I am playing Midnight Castle and my sister is playing Big Kahuna Reef and we are getting the same problems not being able to open the Big Fish Game Manager or play our games. Both our video cards are up to date. She is the smartest computer person I know and as of today she has tried everything she could find and nothing works. she told me that big fish has had this problem for a very long time. What can we do? I love midnight castle. I don't want to go somewhere else to play games. Please please please what can I do???

There was a Windows 10 update, Jan 5. On Jan 7 my game started freezing constantly, didn't receive rewards from HOS.
Restarted computer which led to computer crash. All I got was a blue screen even after restarting twice. Restored computer to a point before update. Of course Windows reinstalled the update, but so far everything seems okay.
May, or may not, work for you.

lrs2112
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by lrs2112 on Jan 12, 18 6:41 AM
I'm still running Windows 7. I wouldn't let my computer update to 10 because I don't like it...

[Post New]by Nadaf12 on Jan 12, 18 6:58 AM
Hi every one, this game is great game, but I finished my winter achievements and I got the last Avatar , next day seem like I didn't get it my user name is NadaF and my ID number is 462031 , I checked the Avatar is locked would please unlock it for me.

bfgIlinalta
3,773 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 12, 18 10:58 AM
Hello Nadaf12, lrs2112, and jEMSW,

Thank you for letting us know your experiences while playing the PC version of Midnight Castle.

lrs2112, thank you for letting us know you still need further assistance. Our Reps will be sure to follow up with you via the request you've made as soon as they are available. They may request additional information, so be sure to provide that in a direct reply to their email response should they need that. Thank you for your patience while waiting for help.

jEMSW, I'm sorry to hear that has happened. If you find there is trouble with the game and some troubleshooting didn't seem to help, don't hesitate to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with details of those issues as well as your Friend Code. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

Nadaf12, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble with that last avatar. If you've completed those tasks and didn't receive the appropriate avatar, please don't hesitate to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with your Friend Code and the avatar that seems to be missing as well as what was accomplished to receive it.

It may help to provide a screenshot of the achievements that were accomplished, which will help our Reps investigate faster. Thank you for your patience while working with our teams!

Thank you all for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

bfgBeruna
2,428 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 13, 18 1:01 PM
Hello HarryY,

I'm sorry a thank you card wasn't received. I would suggest checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date or running the game in administrator mode if those steps haven't been taken. If they have, or if these suggestions are followed and the issues happens again, then our Midnight Castle Support Team will be the best equipped to provide more help. Thanks for your understanding and patience; please PM me or another moderator if more questions arise. We're here to offer guidance and assistance.

bfgBeruna

Go to: