SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Improve HOS scores

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Dec 16, 15 2:31 AM
At one time there was a post/s with tips on how to improve your score. If some would repost the tips or point me in the direction to locate them I would be eternally grateful. I've looked through helpful links and didn't find them.

Thanks,
Merry Christmas to all!
SweetNell TX

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:Improve HOS scores

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 16, 15 5:49 PM
Nell..........I know HOW to do it............just cant..........but basically.........

Find all the items as fast as you can..........that is the timer..........
Find all the items in a rhythmical manner..........that is the multiplier.........

If you are fast and get a good rhythm going and go faster and faster towards the end........that's where the best scores come in........

Watch your multiplier..........as you click an item the multiplier goes up.......if you click another item before the multiplier "drains out".......better scores.

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Dec 16, 15 6:27 PM
Hi Nell! Hi Sue!

I have no rhythm... but that was basically what Rosie told me almost 2 years ago. I'm still at the bottom of all my scoreboards once all my friends get to where I am.

Laura

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 16, 15 8:12 PM
llaurelwreath wrote:Hi Nell! Hi Sue!

I have no rhythm... but that was basically what Rosie told me almost 2 years ago. I'm still at the bottom of all my scoreboards once all my friends get to where I am.

Laura

Yep, same here.....but I figure, what the hey.....SOMEONE has to hold up all those heavy numbers!

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Dec 17, 15 7:07 AM
LOL!

Go to: